Reviews for Christmas Lights and Other Delights
levios chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Somehow I found this really humerous, I like it
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Another awesome fic here! I liked the characterisation, and the roles that each character played. A great lil read. D
peachescream232 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aww, so cute. Thank you.
Sayoko-chan09 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
hmm i liked it..it turned out really good -
reychop chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wonderful idea to begin with. Hmm... The way Matt's stubbornness was described is impressive, I never saw a reaction so realistic before. His insecurity, worries and doubt is very common to all people and for that, I'll give this fic a credit for its realism, as well as Tai's constant nagging, but at certain parts, it does feel that he's a bit pushy but I guess it's necessary for the progression of the story.

The light, humorous atmosphere is well defined as well as the 'spirit of christmas' that Tai possessed. He does feel a bit more like a housewife, in my opinion, just like what Mr. Ishida said, so I am convinced that this is a Yamachi (but maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me, I love it when it's Yamato who's the seme).

Anyway, you did a nice, sweet and fluffy christmas fic. I love it!
butterflie chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Aw, that was fluffy and sweet! (And just what I needed after crying my eyes out over Rain, Virtue, etc xD;) I really loved it, especially how Mr. Ishida had worked out Yama's real relationship with Taichi-Yamato's dad always struck me as a sharp kinda guy
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I did enjoy it, very much. Fluff at Christmas is never a bad thing. Though I thought it ended a little too quickly nearing the end. Maybe it was because you added Matt's mom into the equation and then kinda left it hanging without him confronting her also... Oh well. Besides that I thought it was pretty cool. Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas! (I always love your Christmas Taito fics!)
Anime Cherrie chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Too cute! Nothing else to say...just too cute!

Anime Cherrie

X
Kiriska chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This was touching. It's a nice change - usually you see Matt's dad as a crazy homophobic asshole and all that jazz. I really like how everyone was portrayed in this. :D
Jaden Starr chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
aw

I love it.

I'm workingon my own x-mas Taito so this was an insparation!
Neena14 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Kawaii!

really really really Kawaii

liked it a lot

plz update judas n other

its a kind humble request *chibi eyes*

_
Kaeera chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Oh, it's nice reading something of you again! I love your Christmas Taitos, and this one was especially beautiful. I kind of expected Matt's father to already know about it, and all the time I was like 'no, you idiot, just tell him, you're hurting Tai!' But then again, I understand why he *didn't* want to...

Beautifully written, a real gem, and finally something that managed to put a little bit christmas spirit into me!
Devildelivery chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I think I like it. that's sure some christmas gift!

ps. I didn't expect a christmas fic being up so soon, thought they would come around a day or two before christmas. and yes, here is the first taito christmas fic of the year! XD what an early christmas persant!
krad chapter 1 . 12/6/2006