Reviews for Brothers
Modern Child of Cicero chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I read this story a while ago and I loved it. It's good to know another Brathan fan like yours truly. Thanks for reviewing on my story!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Hey that was a really cute fic! i love Lucas and Nathan brotherly fics! i hope you read my other ones and keep writing this is great!
Fanpire109 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
that was greta but ith ink you should have made it a multi chapter story it's really awesome
hazbo chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
great so far please don't split laley up though not for peyton anyway hate her update soon please
formerflautist chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I love Laley fics and I'm interested to see where this goes. One thing you should really do when you're writing dialogue is to separate it into separate paragraphs. Never have two different people speaking in the same paragraph because it's too confusing.
Nikki14u chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I love the idea behind this story. I love the fact that Nathan and Lucas are Dan and Karen's kids and that he's married to Haley. However I do have two small suggestions. You might want to draw out the chapters a little more. It just seemed like way too much too soon and you jumped around a lot from scene to sence without finishing the previous thoughts.

I would to see more descriptions of the setting and the characters emotions. Secondly when you do flashbacks please put them in italics. That way the readers will be more aware of the fact that it is in fact a flashback and that they didn't miss anything in the here and now of your story. Anyway I think it's very good so far and I can't wait until you update.
Kandykanemel chapter 1 . 12/6/2006