Reviews for Rebirth
OrionRejects chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Niice. I loved it.
lumako chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I'm not really a fan of Kataang, but that was awesome! Very nice. I loved it a lot.
yeuxdessirene chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
LOVE IT!
Therese Delacoeur chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Very nice. Aang's confidence seems to contradict what he's feeling in "The Awakening," but as you didn't know what was going to happen, this was written very well in keeping with Aang's personality at the time - perpetually optimistic and eternally focused on Katara.

On a more personal note, I love the way you made Katara's bending have a personality "...violent - insistent - full of an energy he knew..." That was sheer genius!

Keep it up!
Wilma Wonka chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow. I'm not much of a kataang fan, but this was increadeble! 9.5/10.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aww, yeah warm and fluffy!
nekoswimmer chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
oh wow that was graet! i love when a story affects me, especially if it's deep-ish and makes me feel warm and fuzzy. You did a great job!
Castoro Chiaro chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I liked it. I don't think the Avatars would condemn his feelings of attachment for Katara or anyone. They may not completely understand them, seeing as most of them sacrificed their own attachments to master the Avatar state.

And 'sides, loverboy Kuruk had his Ummei, right? I'm sure he'd understand how Aang felt.

But Kataang is a marvelous thing, so I'll just say 'YAY!'.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 1/8/2007

daydream11 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
*bows and worships*

!

_

And with two new fics to offer! Both were undeniably amazing, of course. You know, you left behind an entire portion of the fandom worshipping you. I was about to take over myself. :p JUST KIDDING. But seriously, please write more.

PLEASE.

:D

XOXO daydream11

And BTW, the Kataang community over at LJ looks AH-mazing.
libowie chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I love this! It sould be part of the show!
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Aw. Sweet, and very beautifully done. Please read my Enlightenment, which takes place shortly after the finale. I delve into my interpretations of what letting go really meant. Thanks!
lilangelita chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I can't believe it, you're back! That makes me so happy! And yes, warm and fluffy does rock. :3

*sighs* That season finale ending was wonderfully sad.
Tomboy 601 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
after the season 2 finale you'd think people would stop writing Zutara. Hate Zutara, Love Kataang. Great job!