Reviews for Count On Me
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Good story.
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I enjoyed this very much. Glad it's still up here even tho I'm a little late for the party. Nice writing.
Starkreactor chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Hey, I read this on the Limp!Sam website, but cannot seem to review there ( Stupid computer. This is really good, wanted you to know! Thanks for writing!
s chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
WOW. great work!

one question,though: did you write the poem at the end, or did you find it somewhere?

well, anyway, wonderful job
Callie Ann chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
That was a really good story. ur work is awsome! keep up the good work!
pmsdevil01 chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
i loved it.
Freefall chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Loved it!
blackphanthom chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Ouch! so you loose your fight with gravity... I wish you heal soon... I love the work and I love that song... I hope you can write a sequel... talking about Sammy healing process, including his infections problems and that interesant necklace... Be well soon...
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Very cool. Btw, can you survive without a spleen? Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
SilverStorm06 chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Great story! and now Sam has a necklace. :)
Cupido chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Beautiful ending. Just the way it's supposed to be before Christmas. Ouch, you broke your ankle? Yeah, I always put to much gravity to my feet, luckily me, I never break 'em.
1967Impala chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
that was great! i loved the insult attacks, especially the last one. Now that was uncalled for. ha ha. but you really did a god job iwht vunerable dean. it was a nice touch when Sammy thouhgt Dean was possessed. Good job!
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
very good! i loved it!
carocali chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Interesting story! I always love the brotherly banter, so there is no better way to end the story.

Some cool moments throughout. Now a spleen-less Sam will make his way in the world, with a Celtic charm. Maybe you should do a follow up to see how those things come to play?

Nice work!

:D

Caroline
irishgirl9 chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Amazing story! I hope your ankle heals quickly!