Reviews for School Dictionaries
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
Its immposible for there not to be someone for you out there so many people in the world after all. The problem is finding them. But I think it ended..bad sorry. I like that Fai came back but Kurogane is one to wait and hope he'd look for him and call the police or something!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
Lol why was Doumeki grinning? Hehe. This reminds me of my science teacher she hated it when people wrote on the desks and punished them. Noone ever said yes though. LOL this chapter was funny!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Wow Es are possible lol hes dumb! ah poor Fai! I love your story by the way!
Musa Rox chapter 11 . 5/1/2007
Oh... *tears in eyes*

...

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! *cries*

Can I quote you one that last bit? I collect quotes (weird, I know) and that's a beaut if I ever read one!

The end WAS sappy, but BEAUTIFULLY so! I LOVED it!

Yep, naughty Kuro-Koi! Acting out of character! Your punishment... a big kiss from Fai!
Musa Rox chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
YAY! KUROGANE TO THE RESCUE! The last line was SO in character!

The Fai sobbing thing... that was a little less believeable. It was SO sweet and cute... but that obvious weakness isn't Fai. He's all about the mask. GOMEN NASAI if you think I'm being mean! *bows repeatedly* I don't wan't you to think i'm flaming! This is a GREAT story!

And the head teacher IS Fei Wong Reed, isn't it? Just telling you, but even though I know you're trying to keep his identity a secret, it gets REALLY confusing. It reads like Clow or Yuuko is the head teacher, if you don't read uber carefully
Musa Rox chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
JESUS CHRIST!

What's happening? Is Fei kidnapping them? Assuming it's Fei Wong Reed of course...

and I loved the begining! I never really care... I'm kinda like Kurogane, shy about feelings!

The dance... *swoons* BEAUTIFUL! Fai is practically ADMITTING he loves Kurogane!
Neko-Newee chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
aw... nice ending! 3 I like these kind of AUs. nice story! _
sakura-fai chapter 11 . 4/1/2007
the end? already? wow...this was good. good thing they found each other! i believe if that was possible, fei wong would do that. the funking bitch. :( not you fei wong.
sakura-fai chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
i'm afraid that the people that are going to get the students back r going to do something stupid. so..the next ch. is the rescue mission? update soon! i wanna find out SOON!
Roys-neko chapter 10 . 2/26/2007
wow... powerful, and saddening... but the last line Kuro-wan said lightens the chapter! plz continune!

Yx4
Ricordi chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
OMG! This is so awesome! the school plot really gives out their edge! Yuuko and Clow are really good together.. you don't know what they're going to plot ,. Luv the KuroFainess! who!

Who's not on the list yet. Maybe FWR or Xing Huo is 'that person'. Anyway, It's really good up to chap. 10. Made my heart scream out for more.

oh and luv the 'i'm gonna get my idiot back' as well. Good use on the words too.

I'm just new here though, your story was the first I've read.

More power on the brilliant mind and body!
Nostalgic5947 chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
OMG! Those ppl (the ones in the uniforms with the poles) sound like the Mofia, or maybe the US government? lmfao!

“If you lot want to sit here and cry then do that. I’m going to go get my idiot back.”
colouredwing chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wowi! I love this story :-D!

In my opinion the characters are really close to the originals and the plot makes me curious.

Keep it up!
sakura-fai chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
nice..u leave with a cliffy kind of...WAT'S GOING TO HAPEN NEXT? I want to find out! :( plz? update soon plz. _
Roys-neko chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
OMG Kurofainess! joy1 cool, awsome job plz cotinune!

Yx4