Reviews for The gyngerbrede
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I like this story. How old was Legolas in this story.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Lol - You forgot the disclaimer

...

Well, this is absollutly adorable. I don't understand the whole bread recipe, but the rest I got. :) Is it a real recipe?
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aw, That was so very adorable. I love your description. It was very, very well written. I'm glad Thranduil learned how to treat Legolas like an elfing. You did a great job! I looved it!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This was so sweet! And I liked that you provided the gingerbrede recipe (I've made it using that recipe a few years ago for an SCA event) that Legolas' gingerbrede elves were made from.

Happy New Year!
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
AWW! Cute! Very sweet story. Legolas as an elfling must have been so adorable! :)
Murtagh Strikes Back chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Oh, that's so cute! I can imagine little Legolas being just like that. Your characterization was all spot-on. I loved it!
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
What a delightful holiday story. Bóðvarr is wonderful (short and broad, white hair and beard, Ho-ho-ho-very clever)! I guess even His Majesty needs to be told to stop and smell the gingerbread once in a while.

I love the recipe and the details of the kitchen, and little Legolas is a darling child-his "patient" waiting for Nerdanel in the kitching rings so true. I enjoyed this very much!
JastaElf chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
This is adorable! Thank you for sharing such a sweet story!

I *adore* Bóðvarr... :-)
CAH chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Excellent! I love little Legolas stories, and it's nice to see that even humans can teach Ada's something about their children!