Reviews for Holiday Cheer
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Youve got me almost crying from the fluffiness and ots after midnight so if i did my mum would find out im on my ipod using the internet... Whoopsie swap those two around im too tired to fix it x3!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awww, very cute and Christmasey! Even though it's not Christmas. XP This made me happy to read, nevertheless!
blahgirl13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw! so kawaii! i loved it a bunch!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
*squeals* This was so adorable! I loved it so much! :D Nice work!
Deinde chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
aww.. cute. Even if I'm reading it in April
nise-nami chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
that was so cute!
tee-vee-ell chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
:D
Hellsonlyrose chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
aw it's so cute_ I can't picture Roxas actually spiking the drinks though, it just doesn't seem like him...oh well, it worked out quite nicely in the end anyways!
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Aw that's so cute ) Heheh eggnog, don't think I ever had any, always had apple cider and hot chocolate hm *plots*
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This is sweet! I will proudly present my latest invention of the mathematics theory!

DemyxZexionlove

DemyxZexionmistletoefluff

DemyxZexionmistletoeyour writing skillnice cute stories

Good job! :3
Shiguna chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Aww, that was adorable! I'm still bursting at the seems to run around, squealing like a maniacal piggeh.

It's good to see more Zemyx stories popping up! Even if they're one-shots. xD

Thank you so much for this. It's adorable. And entertaining. And just... Spifftastically awesome! Yay!

OhgawdIfeellikeDemyxnow..
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Absolutely cute and adorable. :D I love Zexion and Demyx, and it's nice to see a Chrissy fic involving them. You have a really good writing style, and I congratulate you ] I love how there's JUST the right amount of humour in the right places, and it makes it really enjoyable to read. Great job!
Leonxheart chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Zemyx is the sex D

Love it, it was way awesome w
Mousikos chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
-leaves a review tied up in a bow for you-

Really cute. There just isn't enough Zemyx in the Fanfiction World.