Reviews for Cry, For Everything
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Could be Sammy, as well, but yes I like it. :)

Despite its sadness.

.BurnXx
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
He cries for his childhood, his childhood that was kept out of reach.

He cries because nothing will ever be the same.

This is so short, but so powerful! Really made me think and I totally love it! Thanks for sharing :)
04238 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
LIKE ME LIKE! Sorry.

Even though I was confused about the poetry part, it could really pass off as prose and not make a difference but who am I to complain? That was bloody brilliant!

I read that review asking whether it was for Dean or Sam and I think it's Dean.

He lost: his mum, his innocence, his NORMAL LIFE. Pretty much everything he valued

He never had: A chance to grow up like all the kids around him. Well, yes,he DID, for four years, but he was never able to spend much time with Mary

Years of pain nothing can erase: pretty self-explanatory. For both brothers, they've had a tough life

Alone inside his head, in the dark: Because he has to pretend to be strong for Sam, he wants to be strong for both of them

Promises: This is just me imagining, but I guess John would have promised him a lot of things, but being so caught up, couldn't keep many

Childhood: Because he pretty much lost everything in Mary's death, both spiritually and physically, except for what was left of his family

Mother: he spent more time with Mary; knew her caring touch. It's easier for Sam to not miss her because he never really knew her

Spent his birthday alone: Sam always had Dean to be there, even when he left for Stanford and got teh normalcy he yearned for so badly, he had Jess and all those friends that Dean never (maybe he did, though) had.

If I am right, this has got to be one of the most wonderful pieces of writing I have ever read. If I am wrong, if it's for Sam, it's still one of the most wonderful pieces because the boys have suffered so much, sometimes you need to think more deeply into their troubles to truly understand. Even if it were for John (which I highly doubt because of the 'he cries for his mother') it would still be lyrical

Beautiful Writing. Sorry for the long, pointless review. I loved this, it's going on my favourites list.

Merry Christmas!

Suan
ChristineMichelle91 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
love it, but is it for sam or dean?
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006