Reviews for She Stands with her Green Soldier
Kagamusha chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
This is good so far, I'll read more later.

-K
Pan31 chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
luve it!
Kittioto chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
Piccolo IS the best! PIKKORO-SAN DAISUKI!

Hey, why can't some people just see that and take it for the honest truth? Vegeta? WHO'S THAT! ~Scoffs~ No, underappreciated Piccolo is DEFINATELY the man. You know it. I know it. A few other rabid obsessive fans know it. ~Nods all knowningly~

Well this was an interesting read. _ I liked the ending! Hahahah... I kind of like it when people "gossip" about Piccolo and his whereabouts, it's always so cute. As for the mallet... what happened to the regular old house-hold handy weapon frying pan? ... Did the pan puns get old? (Dang it! And I still play offa those!) ~_

Well I'm glad Piccolo got the girl in the end. I was halfway expecting you to kill her off in some horrible disaster that has something to do with trees and flesh-eating fish, causing a dreadful angsty end to Andy with a very long depression forth-coming from out favorite Namek buuuut... NOPE! Happy ending. _ Yay Piccolo! In Nail's words: "You smoothie." - BAHAHAH!

Good job! _
Piccolo0714 chapter 7 . 4/29/2002
LOVED IT!
Piccolo0714 chapter 6 . 4/29/2002
Very sweet!
Piccolo0714 chapter 5 . 4/29/2002
HAHAHAHAHA! I loved Piccolo and Nail arguing!
Piccolo0714 chapter 4 . 4/29/2002
Evil cliffy! EVIL!
Piccolo0714 chapter 3 . 4/29/2002
MOUTH TO MOUTH! CAN I GO SWIMMING IN THAT LAKE?
Piccolo0714 chapter 2 . 4/29/2002
She's got a temper! Whoo HOO!
Piccolo0714 chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
I love it when Piccolo is sneaky! good chapter!
Marzarelo chapter 7 . 11/30/2001
I love this fic! I read it a looong time ago. This was actually the first Piccolo 'fic I ever read! I read it back when I was still in denial about being in love with a big green alien _;. By the time I finished the 'fic, I gave up denying it. lol. I read the sequal, too. It rocks! I also think that you captured Piccolicious's character really well. XD I love the scene where they're playing tag/hide-and-seek in the clouds. The very thought of Piccolo being playful nearly made me melt in my seat at the sheer kawaii-ness of it. I think that, to this day, this might still be my favorite Piccolo 'fic. Thank you for writing such a great story!
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 7 . 11/8/2001
**sniggers**that 'nice chichi...please' quote at the end really cracked me up. chichi is so hyper. piccolo and andrea are the best couple.
SB Syd chapter 7 . 10/31/2001
Piccolo rocks! You have to do a sequel! Please! For all the Piccolo lovers!
The Reviewer5 chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Cool.
Celeste chapter 7 . 9/17/2001
I love piccolo stories...those antenae'...those ears, the jade skin, that smirk, that...BODY! Oh...I need a shower... WEll, to buisness, the story in itself was good, and each Piccolo story I read is different, unlike all the bulma vegita ones, (no offense to you fans .~) I'm just so in love with Namekianheartcatcher! HE IS THE BEST!