Reviews for The Good Old Days
netmaster01010 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
awesome story, no critisizim (spelling error?) good or bad. i really liked it
UmbreJoltChu chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
wow, for a non NaruSaku fan, this was really good! Kudos to you!
SakuNaru94 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Thanks for answering my request. But geez...you practically blackmailed me into submitting a review. Be a LEETLE more kind, 'kay? By the way, great story! You didn't go overboard like usual (smile). And now that I think about it...you haven't been working on "Shouken Shounin" lately. Could you pleaze start updating more pages? (puppy eyes) I mean, you've already got the pages written, so all you need to do is post it. I give you a 10/5, and now I'm going to bed.
Tsunade1957 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
It was impressive of you to make the effort to write the story, and complete it. The sentences did not have your usual flair for drama. The first paragraph didn't grab me the way your writing usually does.

With all the history between the two of them, the confession of her love for him deserved more development, and could have been drawn out longer to add to the suspence. Most women don't confess their love so easily.

As for the 2 guys, the gay stuff, has it ever occurred to you that men can truly love one another without sex? Think about it, your assumption that if they love one another, which obviously they do, then they must be gay, but that is not a valid conclusion. In fact, most love expressed on this planet is not sexual in form, but abstract - a feeling or thoughts.

All in all, good story.
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Nice one-shot. I really enjoyed the "conversation" Irena and Sakura had after the end of the story. If you give any of my stories a read review and tell me what you think.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Naruto and Sakura forever.
SpiralUchiha chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
0_0 *grabs Naruto away from the OOCness and throws him into a closet with a bound and gagged Sasuke*

LOL You guys play nice!

Anyways, nice one shot. I don't *really* Hate NaruxSaku it just don't *like* it.

May all SasuxSaku things burn! (except for my fav SxS Let Me Go vid on youtube.)

Anyways, much love! No matter what pairing.
Hitokiri 16 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
u disgust me you son of a...jk. that was pretty good for someone who hates this pairing. just never do it again.
WHAWWHO WARRIOR LV. 9 TROLL chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
disgusting, you disgust me you worthless,insignificant, pile of maggets! Naw, just kidding. That was pretty good for someone who dosen't like naruto-sakura. I think you did an okay job.