Reviews for Alleys of Venice
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Please continue your story suddenly got alot more interesting/funny lol!
hi chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
lol very funny! i liked it alot!
Kiiriya chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
I know it's been a while. But I really really love this story and would be eternally grateful if you updated.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Awesome... I loved it...

I can't wait to see what will happen next...
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
I Love the idea and just the story as a whole. It's amazing!

I'm waiting for the next chapter with baited breath...
Musa Rox chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
OMG! You put me down for thanks. thank you so much! Are my reviews so grea? Well, wonderful stories deserve... I can't really call my reviews wonderful... um... well you get my I-tried-my-very-hardest-to-complement-ur-fab-story reviews. i make no sense sometimes... *sigh*

I think this was the best chapter to date! I loved the end. WOOT! Go shouen-ai! it was so funny and cute!

And the part about how Syaoran thought they were on a date... LOL! But the "date" itself was maybe the BEST part! And I loved how Fai just said, "let's be friends" and Kurogane's reaction. Oh yeah, and when Kurogane started yelling, all the people's reactions... I was practically rolling around laughing! And how Kurogane was bashing himself on the forehead, sounds like something Fai would do TO him! And ooh... so Fai's voice is elegent eh? Maybe he can sing a solo JUST for Kurogane!

But my fav part, was Fai-Fai. ROFL! And the need for Fai to go into snapple rehab.

oh yeah... poor Yukito! He's sick? And what was he talking about, rounding things down in town? I don't get it...and Fai's gonna meet the rest of the gang right? I can't WAIT for the reactions when they meet Fai! Maybe they should meet him after a heavy overdoes of the dreaded... *duh duh dun* SNAPPLE! LOL
Akino-Kinoha chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
Shao thinks they are on a date XD!

Hm...Italian again (sorry): it should be "sedetevi!" , not "siedete"...at least that's what our teacher tells us all the time...(at least the boys in my class XP)
Akino-Kinoha chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
They are in school XD! But I want them to talk to each other...can't wait to read on And since I started reading that late there is still one chapter left before I'll have to wait!
Akino-Kinoha chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
It gets better X3 I want to read on...so I don't have much time to review XD!

I didn't see any grammar mistakes or typos...only Italian again XD: I think "guarda" is imperative for "la forma di cortesia: Lei"...so it should be "guardi" if Fay is talking to his friend...
Akino-Kinoha chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wow, such a grat story *_*! I loved "The Thief Lord" quite much, but your fanfic I like even better XD!

I study Italian at school...so to answer your question: there is a plural for fiore: i fiori
bloodytwistedangel chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
Yay! Another chaptire! (happiness) I might have to upload some stuff, too. (heh) And I think I'm hallucinating when I say I have to review the newest chapter of Memories? I can't remember... (dizzy)

I got mentioned...AGAIN! w00t! People who deserve great reviews will receive them, my dear! It's just a rule. And what Ashura part are you talking about? Like, volume 9-10, Shurano arc or a character guide thing...?

'Fai-Fai!'

Oh no you didn't! You made Ashura say, 'Fai-Fai!' That's so cute! I thought of a puppy which extremely wrong since Kuro-Puppy and Fai-Kitty. Fai acts more like the bigger dog this chapter, it's amusing! Back to Ashura, I just read RG Veda so the AshuYasha-ness was EXTREMELY endearing. (ok-wai!) Pairings are so much cuter when you understand them.

Fai is getting close to Kurogane but he thinks to himself, 'I let a filthy creature like him so close…' That confuses me and I highly anticipate how you'll go about that! Fai seems pretty complicated right now, almost like multiple personality disorder with only forgetting your alter ego's thoughts. (shot)

Kuro-Bully is EXTRA sexy! He's so hot, I think I burned my eyes thinking about him! (sizzle)

Syaoran is going to chew on Kurogane's hand when he demands to meet his, 'lover.' Syaoran: 'Why did you leave us out of the loop, Kurogane? How dare you get a lover on your own time!' Kurogane: 'That was a man, you moron!' Syaoran: 'Kurogane has a boyfriend!' (Toya comes and whacks Syaoran upside the head about now while giving dirty looks)

Kyo Kara Ma-O! fan...UNITE! JUSTICE BE DONE! (squiggle-squiggle) KKM is my crack fandom.

Last but not least, my favorite line:

Kurogane heard what he said and tried attacking him behind the glass mirror, banging his fists against the glass in anger, spewing curses at the giggling blond.

(nosebleed) That was just so many types of awesome! I have a cold right now and those images just completely made my day! (fuzzies)

I look forward to the future chapters, as always! (glompies) Don't be too worried about reviews, when I update monthly I average a review or two a chapter. As long as you know one person's reading and enjoying, and you have the inspiration, go with it!

Ahh... I'm going to have to dedicate a drabble to you in my next upload. (mwaha!) Off to double-check to see if my brain is playing tricks on me...

B.T.A. Ria-Chan has a sore throat... (I can't talk...)
MonPetitLoupDeMort chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
Gomen times infinity plus sorry... I kept not having time to reveiw, and life and midterms and SAT and the usual litany of excuses.

But I did want to say that I like the chapter! Does Fai-san got a bit of amnesia from being knocked out?(More Kuro and Fai abuse, sweet!) The character dynamics are wonderful and lively and inticing and awesome (Why are there not more adjectives of Muffinizer magnitude?). I enjoy the subplots imensly, like Syao Sakura and the bunny thing (And the towel thing made me laugh out loud. Remind me to never make Sakura angry...). And what did I say about putting yourself down, especially when you do such excuisite work?

Here's to hoping for more of your writing coming out soon! And sorry again for dropping off the face of the earth.

Ps. Good luck on midterms if you've not already taken them, otherwise free good luck in general.
bloodytwistedangel chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
(spazzes in anticipation of uniformed KuroFai) YASHA! Yay! He finally makes his debut. Kuro-Pon will get jealous while Fai's crushign on him but Kurogane is slightly crushing on Fai and Yasha and Ashura are so into each other the little sparkles get stuck in your eyes when you look at them. (shields eyes from lovey-dovey radiation) So, reviewing:

Kurogane and Fai both have detention. It's nice to see that they share SOMETHING. (heh) You should try writing Horitsuba if you're in a writing slump. A little change in a different direction might help you a little bit. (still hasn't read the Horitsuba scripts herself but loves the ideas of it)

Kurogane gets chased by the teacher! That's hilarious! Kurogane would be the type to fight back and then try running away during lunch so he doesn't have to go to detention. (hee) I'm wondering if all the teachers at this school have anger and-or shild-abuse issues.

Kuro-Kuro makes me so happy in this chapter. He's so in-character. It's nice. I need a little change. One of my favorite authors is going all crack on me. (grr) (snuggles AoV-version Kuro-Chu)

The KuroFai scene where they collide is very endearing. I especially like how Fai calls out so Kurogane doesn't leave him! (squeals)

Ashura-Yasha-Fai-Kuro mind theatre is hilarious! So much love and crushing! (kee) I like their interaction, too.

I feel like I'm in Card-Captor Sakura all over again! XD Not a bad thing. It's nice to see those characters pop up again.

ROFTLMAO! I got the whole KKM joke! (laughs at her idiocy)

Hmm. I didn't think it was too unorganized. It's school. Everyone's crazy. Everyone's whacko. And crazy teachers don't help that matter, or Kurogane crushing on guys, or a determined Fai trying to remember things, or Sakura's beating up Syraorans. (heh)

M! I look forward to chapter Four! Study hard and score high on your mid-terms!

B.T.A. Ria-Chan is love! (*o*)
bloodytwistedangel chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
I didn't review this chapter? (blinks) I'm so sorry, dear. (dies) I had no idea. I go slow during Christmas time. So, reviewing:

Fai was going to hurt Kuro? Somehow, I doubt Fai would have the strength to do that. Taking into consideration that Kurogane is nimbly and knows his way around better than Fai, it's like he's marching into his death. (blinks)

Toya's going to help Yukito just because Yuki might burn the place down? (pfft) Right, Toya. I bet that's EXACTLY what was on your mind, you naughty boy you! (heh)

This is very well written description-wise, just to let you know. (smile) It gave the night-esscense to the perfect detail. And it just...clicked. I also found it amusing that Fai was having the hard time instead of Kurogane for once. Usually it's the other way around. (laughs)

Ashura comes in right when Fai's trying to figure out if ghosts exist and if they throw pebbles in mid-air. XD

Kuro has a crush on Ashura... (daw) Another crack pairing. XD But he has to like Fai, too, which is kind of seen when Kurogane's sneaking from the threatre to the outside. Love triangles ahoy. (happiness)

How come it seems so incredibly sexy when CLAMP characters speak different language? (spazz) Italian sounds so beautiful, romantic-like, so it's hard imagining Kuro-teen-Italian voice. But it's sexy. I wish I could hear it. (loves Kuro-Pon and Kuro-Daddy best in TRC)

Don't worry about pressure. Once pressure gets you, it's all down-hill. Just go with the flow and enjoy the ride. Writing should be a way of expressing yourself.

Ashura...Kurogane...Fai...at school... (spazz, spazz, spazz, SPAZZ) I love you and your horribly little kinks that you put in your fics. (nosebleed) So many fetishes out there... You are doing a wonderful job of addressing them all. Add, 'nurse,' 'maid,' and, 'teacher,' to your list for future reference. XD Don't take that TOO seriously, by the way, unless you want to. (shrugs)

B.T.A. Ria-Chan is love! (*o*)
Musa Rox chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Oh yeah... i hate midterms... SHIT! Mine are coming up soon!

And I liked this chappie but it DOES feel a bit unorganized. Maybe less italien? And can you please explain what Syaoran and Sakura were calling eachother?

And could you maybe in the future make Sakura a LITTLE nicer? It's just that's she's SO mean (though I love th towel part! XD) that it's hard to imagine. Maybe she wanted to get tough to show Syaoran that she could be a good thief like him! Hee hee! Gotta love SxS fluff! and I also like how you put in Eriol! Could you put in Tomoyo? And does Kurogane have the hots for Ashura or something? SAY IT AIN'T SO! And since you are Muffinizer-Senpai I know it isn't so