Reviews for Finding Your True Self: Are You Really Insane?
iLoveFood chapter 19 . 9/15/2012
Please update, I love this story
Ina-chanz chapter 19 . 3/28/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh...God, every single story makes me burst out laughing! Please add another a chapter! Please, I'm begging you!
XD123 chapter 19 . 8/19/2008
xxlostheavenxx chapter 19 . 6/16/2008
looking through my favorites i found this.

you should update it was a really funny story!
loli-hime chapter 19 . 12/29/2007
So great! Im so glad to be reading this crazy story again!
Hillarious Tragedy chapter 19 . 12/25/2007
YAY! this is perfect. i hope you update sooner, this really is a great and funny fanfiction.
eyabayeya chapter 19 . 12/24/2007
LAWLZ! 33 more! YAY! More helpful tips to prove that Sasuke is crazy!
rabid wolf ninja chapter 18 . 11/6/2007
Hey, you continued the story! This is getting very amusing! Get the next chapter out asap!
Tasogare 'dokutoku no banana chapter 16 . 10/20/2007
lolz - i love this story! my comp blew up so i have to wait to get my own labtop... ill get my own in about april when i save enough money. so ill update then! I g2g tho...
griever chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
this is really funny. possbly one of the funnest stories on
BreHehe chapter 18 . 9/29/2007
Hillarious Tragedy chapter 18 . 9/24/2007
AH! I DONT REMEMBER GIVING YOU ANY IDEAS! oh wait, now i remember. lol, fluffy animals...

hm... AKATSUKI SAFARI! wait no, i forget how that goes... TO THE INTERWEBZ! update soon pwease!*watches akatsuki safari on youtube*
B-Rated chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
Gaara should apear in this story, because he is crazy.
Hillarious Tragedy chapter 17 . 4/29/2007
its ok i though tyou died! but now i know your alive... or a gost that can type. AAH! YOUR NOT A GHOST ARE YOU!
BreHehe chapter 16 . 3/27/2007
This story is bleepin awesome! You sure do have an act for torchering Sasuke! And I say... KEEP IT UP! I hate that dude...(my mom:you can never hate someone!) FINE! Then I dislike him with an extreme passion! Anyway, I wish I had the funny gene in my family... But you sure do have it!So... DON'T LOSE IT!