Reviews for Coming For You
Thought provoking and sexually seductive
Mariabonita chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
He never used a condom! So either he gets her pregnant in this chapter or the first time around!
EmpireX chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
I have to say this: there is no home pregnancy test that can detect pregnancy that early. Morning sickness doesn't happen until a month or two in. Also, it's highly unlikely that Jack would have the stamina for 4 org sms-men have this thing called a refractory period-especially considering how ill and ashen-looking he was just hours before. Other than that, the story's pretty entertaining-it's just that those small but glaring inaccuracies pulled me out of the story. Still enjoying it, tho-Please go on.
I Am the Batman Dag Nab It chapter 26 . 6/29/2010
What the hell? Please update soon!
Mariabonita chapter 26 . 6/29/2010
What the..? OK... you really got to keep your promise this time...PLEASE!
Mariabonita chapter 25 . 6/25/2010
YEEEEAHHH! I can't believe you updated... I really hope things will work out well in the end for these two in your story, and I hope it won't be long til the next update, cause I really like this fic.
Mariabonita chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Could you please make her recall what happened that night, and also finish this story? Pretty please with a cherry on top
Lust4Edward chapter 24 . 7/26/2008
Hey! You need to update this story! I just went through my FF folder in my email and found the alert for this story-read it and i see you havent updated since november! of 07! Lol so idk about anyone else but I'd like an update!
iamstephanieb chapter 24 . 6/28/2008
AH What a cliffhanger. You just knew she would be pregnant. Yes you defintely need to stay with this story! Please dont give it up! I love it!
latinbeauty chapter 24 . 11/30/2007
Cool! I knew it. About time you updated. Thanks a lot! Can't wait so see what happens next. Just one question, has she remembered their first night together? If she hasn't, is she gonna? Why couldn't Leese remember anythin in the first place? Thanks again
Kaikamahine Mai Hawai'i chapter 24 . 11/28/2007
Oh yeah! Suspicions confirmed! Chalk that one up on my "I Am SO Damn Right!" list! Woot! Woot! XD

- KMH
Mariabonita chapter 24 . 11/26/2007
Don't worry about takin so long to update... this story is worth it. I knew Lisa was pregnant when she got sick in the hotel, and was lyin when she told Jackson, that it would happen to her when she was nervous. Now, what are they gonna do? Thanks for updatin!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 24 . 11/25/2007
Whoa yeah changes things and that was so hot.

Maria
jsjsjcjjdiwidjdjicidhehhdbdbbd chapter 22 . 7/2/2007
i like your story a lot

hope you post soon

are you still posting on this story or not anymore?
mistymixwolf aka Perch chapter 23 . 6/10/2007
RUN DARNIT RUN.. or DRIVE DARNIT DRIVE!

~Misty