Reviews for If Rin Could Not Have Been Saved
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7'm really it ridiculous to hope for an update ?
Hazal chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
continue! oh my god. please continue. this is awesome!
FuyuMii chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Like it :D Great writing!
Night-Chan-DragonEyes chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
continu it plese!
The Leaf 180 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
kill kakashi! kill him! i want him to die! yes! make obito pay!
roundnround chapter 2 . 6/20/2010

You should continue this story!

I LOVE it!

Oh... All my sobs stop for 5 seconds and then i was crying out loud cause its already 2 years and there is no sign of the next chapter!

Please update!
rebecca chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
aw u should wtite another chapter
battleofwits chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I say you should keep updating this story

Its has da weird but interesting plot line
Adilet chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Please continue this story; I really want to know what happens next.
HellzCrusader chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
are you going to update this story? it has a lot of potential and i'd love to see what you do with it.
Chibi chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
You should write more!
Tobito chapter 2 . 6/16/2008

Awesome story, Hope to see more soon!
DarkBellona chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
AMAZING ! PLEASE continue! Thank you kind reviewer and I believe how you wrote the kiss made the pairing seem entirely realistic.
OceanVoyager chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Wow. Great story. Godo grammar, gets your attention, the works! A ! Lol.
Faramae Baggins chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Only eight reviews? Well, I have to say I loved your story. Both Kakashi and Obito are deep characters (along with a bunch of others ) You portrayed them both really well, it really fit both of their personalities. Putting Rin inbetween them does ignite a spark, just like in the manga. I don't particularly like Rin, but I like that fact that she is there it a great inspiration for fics like these. This was really well-written-Great job! (I think you've inspired me, too. I was thinking before I read this: "I want to write something to do with Obito...he's awesome". So now after my train of thought started in the direction of where I was expecting this story to go-I got an idea. ;D)