Reviews for Resurfaced Memories
Emilyjayden101 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
I think the voice is Jeffs. Dieing to know what the others are going to think about alans secret. Hope his back is ok. Please update more soon. :)
Mickiecuteknight chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Very good story. I hope you continue/update soon. I think it should be their dad that heard it at the end.
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
It is getting good!
sharon chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
i like it please right another one i wannan now who it was
sharon chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
i like it please right another one
sharon chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
plase right another chapter
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
This is another interesting one...can't wait to read more.
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Can you please update this story? It's very well written and I want to know what happens especially who answered Alan.
starlight654 chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
please update its amazing
faith bonksie chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
oh good start

please continue soon
StupidChinaBook chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
i think it was jeff
anon chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Sorry, but I agree with Janet.

Technically this story's not bad at all - but plot-wise, it's got some major problems.

For five years they never noticed that the newspapers kept getting bits cut out of them? For that matter, for five years they've been living in the sort of isolation which means they's never heard about the Twin Towers falling? I presume not, from the fact that when Alan tells Scott what happened it's entirely obvious that Scott knows what he's talking about.

The sort of injury that still hurts five years later would have had Alan in hospital for weeks, not sent home by a paramedic. No way would it be a bruise.

But I think what most gets to me is that this is such a lazy way of creating an angsty situation - by piggybacking off a real life tragedy. Why is 9/11 involved at all, except to be eyecatching? All the major problems with your plot are associated with it. This would make much more sense if Alan had been hurt helping in a minor incident which you had made up yourself.
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
awesome chapter! loved it!please update soon!
Janet chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
This is highly unbelievable from the outset.

A 15 year-old represents his family holdings at a meeting of a multi-million company? I don't think so. How would he know about corporate strategy, business plans, financial arangements? And why wasn't he at school anyway?

How on earth is this child able to get into the Twin Towers? He is a little boy - and a civilian. He would have been stopped by the emergenct service professionals before he got ten feet.

Bruises that last for 5 years? Try 5 days and you will be nearer the mark.

Since when did the Tracy's rely on newspapers for information? What about the internet, the radio, TV - not to mention the fact that Thunderbird 5 would surely have picked up distress calls. YOu seriously expect people to believe that they lived in a little bubble for 5 years, not knowing about 7/11? That's highly unrealistic.

And the central proposition - that the family would not treat Alan like an adult? First - WHY? Because he didn't do the impossible? Not likely. Perhpas nearer the mark is that at 15 he was still a child. And in chapter 2 when he is an adult - you are still writing him as a child. So why don't *YOU* let him grow up?
Qwikshot chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
this is a wonderful first chapter! i can hardly wait to see how your story pans out

thanx for sharing,