Reviews for Bright Venus
TWbasketcase chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow Pam. That was amazing.

You know, I totally agree with you. This was such an awesome challenge and I am so glad that you took it up. I think this has got to be the first time that we got pure Andy. No wrestling, no dad, no Allison. Just...Andy. And it was really nice.

When I first saw the name galaxy finder 30 I laughed my ass off. Somehow though, I thought it just suited Andy perfectly and I could see it. I was like that too after I lost someone, just going through things with sentimental value to revisit the past and good memories. Its such a feeling that you can't really get any time else. You captured that so well.

I also loved the family dynamic that ran throughout the whole story. You could feel the presence of Chad at Christmas even though he was a baby. You could feel Grandma Vena near the end, even though she was gone. I really liked that mood that you set. It really helped with the story in its entirety.

So all in all AWESOME piece of work. Everything about it was just so natural and realistic to me. Great writing, and keep it up!

Kristen
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Once again, I really loved this story. I loved the relationship between Chad and Andy, and I really felt for both of them in this story. Thanks for taking on the challenge, Pam. You did a great job. :)

-Kendall