Reviews for Consequences
Tigger101 chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
Yes - this makes a lot more sense.

If Voldemort wasn't there, someone would have taken his place - because the sentiment was still there.

Wow - poor Harry. It must be even worse for him this time, to have all this "past history" and present put on him at once - without a desire for revenge pushing him on.

I hope you'll explain how they're getting those dreams?

Anyway, good chapter and great plot twists. Can't wait for the next update!

LadyMarauderette chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
Oh draco being fiesty! Wow! Okay you definetly need to update :D
LadyMarauderette chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow WOW! that was fantastic! so original!
LadyMarauderette chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
cool, update soon:D i loved it!
Shinebright-Starlight chapter 12 . 12/28/2006
Oh, this sound intresting...I like it, nice!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 12/28/2006
Quick note: She should have gone to the year 1996 or 1997 or thereabouts-by 2006 they would have been out of Hogwarts for nine years. Just a thought.
LadyMarauderette chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
wowie that was confusing but good all the same. Update soon!
Tigger101 chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
Oh - interesting.

In my opinion, I still think that Harry would be a troublemaker (kinda like James) and Draco a bully, showing them this way sure twists things.

It's true that removing Voldemort makes this different and mundane, it would be even worse for someone who actually REMEMBERED the past.

Can't wait to see where this goes!
LadyMarauderette chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
wow interesting, didnt think u'd be able to pull of the whole "voldemort's gone, he never existed to kill", but you did so its cool, hurry up and write more pwease im gettin curious!
Gemini Solitudo chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
read and reviewed ]
DarkAngel06 chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
I absolutely love this so far! I can follow along and it makes much since. The only thing that disappoints me is that Dumbledore wasn't the headmaster when Voldemort was in school Dippet was, and if you could include how Snape ended up as a teacher again that would be SO awesome. Good job I can't wait for the next chapter!
crayonbox chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
Hmm..very interesting! I'm so glad that the trio are still friends (from what it seems) in the new present. Can't wait for an update, although I wish the chapters were a bit longer! )
LadyMarauderette chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
this is realli gud
charlie brown chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
awsome! keep going, its on my favorits
reedy70002 chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
Very good story

your idea is unique and the writing is good

keep up the good work