Reviews for Christmas Collage
bubbles chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
omg that was so cute and is offlialy (3 mins ago)on my favroits bar!
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awww... So cute.
LilliesCry chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is a really freat storyline your working on if you wanted you could make it into an amazing series but either way keep writing!
zalinxed chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
AW! It's cute! I love it! -
dong-chun-mei chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
XD Little Shika is so cute. I can just see his motehr having to drag him out of bed, even on Christmas.

That's what my mom has to do with me.

Man... he had to be one good baby. Sleeping all the time probably! XD

Little Naruto got a strange looking hat for his daddy! How AWESOME!

I loved it, so cute

DCM
Shika-kun'sKeba771 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
AW! *hugs self with warm fuzzy feeling inside* They should play stuff like this on the show...

~*Brit*~
kit chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
so kawaii!
kit chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
so kawaii!
SailorManga chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Aw! It was so cute! I think the song 'Greatest Time Of Year' would be the perfect song for this story.
Kawaii-Aikurushii-Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
so cute. sasuke, naruto, and shika were the cutest ones though. wonderful job.
Krissy chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Absolutely adorable.
dipsydoll chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
omg i never realized that rock lee has parents i wonder how they look like.../imagining a woman with big bushy eyebrows and a man with bug eyes/ -shudders-
AnonGirl88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
AW! KAWAII! :D I loved this story so much!*huggles Hammy Uchiha*
Eva-AngelK chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
*SQUE*

CUTTEST THING EVER !

I LUV IT! IT WAS SO DAMN CUTE! so cute, the arashi and naruto interaction, and the part with neji and hinata was beuttiful.

oh sasuke and itachi was priceless!

what a beuttifull fic!

*fav*

Eva
Moogle Girl X2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
...Yondy! *glomp* Okay...reading the rest now...

...alright! Done! So cute! I love the l'il ninjas, they're all so kawaii... Sasuke glomping Itachi at five in the morning had me almost choking on my cookie. _ And ramen then sledding sounds fun! *secretly joins Arashi-kun and Naruto-kun* I'd probably scream like a wuss, though. Me hills bad. I reach new octaves when going down the log flume at Six Flags. -.- *sigh*

Is it just me, or does it seem like Arashi has a morbid affinity for murdering helpless pine trees? O.o

Ja ne!