Reviews for Christmas Wishes
jorizo chapter 32 . 3/21/2010
I just read this and loved it. I've noticed you haven't written much DL after this and I was wondering if there's any chance you'd get back to this ship? Cause you're an awesome writer.
ZoeyBug chapter 32 . 12/20/2009
Absolutely astoundingly adorable! I loved it! :)
Elja chapter 32 . 5/19/2009
Just read this over for the 2nd time last night, and was just wondering if you did write a sequel and I just missed it on you page?

This is one of my fave dl stories ever, I realy hope you do post a sequel at some stage!
JennCorinthos chapter 32 . 7/4/2007
I absolutely loved this... What a great story...

JENNIFER
Murgy31 chapter 32 . 6/24/2007
Hi- I just found this story, and absolutely love it! Is there any way that you can continue it?

Bethany
ReJo chapter 11 . 5/20/2007
Yet another intimate moment with the head/neck/shoulder massage. I love it!
ReJo chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
Lindsay said with a laugh, removing the ice from Danny’s hands to move it around before replacing it again carefully. The movement was second nature to a caring heart like hers, but the others watched in awe as Danny allowed it without question.

Yeah, that's kind of an intimate thing to do. Gives me chills :)
ReJo chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
Yes, I'm reading this story again.

“The real thing woulda been so much better.”

Aw...
ASquaddreaming chapter 32 . 4/8/2007
Loved it. Keep writing, 'cuz I'm gonna be reading!

~DSA
AmylovesDanny chapter 32 . 3/25/2007
hey

ive been reading your story for the last 2 hours and it's brilliant. I cant wait to read the sequel.

Hope this isnt ur last review for this fic coz it really is awesome and i think everyone should read it. I cant quote any particualr bits that i liked coz i loved it all

Amy

xx
AngieSG chapter 30 . 2/28/2007
You got me speechless here. Normally I'm sceptic about stories with lots of chapters, but this one is just...perfect. It has everything in it and you keep the tension up the whole time by making every chapter special. This is fantastic. Really.

And the best thing. I still got a sequel to read! *squeals* Can't wait until tomorrow. :D

Great work! Keep it up.

~Angie
Eliche chapter 32 . 2/27/2007
I really REALLY liked your story. Congrats on doing such a great job. There wasn't anything about it that wasn't just right and plenty of fluff just the way i like it. GREAT JOB!
AngieSG chapter 14 . 2/27/2007
Woah! I LOVE this story so far! And I'm already so excited to read more tomorrow, but now I should go get some sleep or Uni will be hell in some hours. *lol*

Oh, just one tiny thing: In the beginning of this chapter (cht. 14) you wrote Danny would pick her up at 5 and later you write that he gets to her appartement at 5:55. I guess you meant 4:55 though. Just wanted to let you know.

~Angie
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Had to let you know, I just read this whole thing again (being home sick is fun), and I love it just as much now as I did when you were writing it :0P Very nice job, once more!
Mystik225 chapter 32 . 1/31/2007
Great story, definitely needs to be continued. I'm ok with either method - just adding more onto this story or having it be a separate story.