Reviews for A Matter of Patience
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
A genuinely great bonding experience. If only this was in the actual show lol
ae2000x chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
oh this is INTERESTING however, wouldn't her parents be hiding her from the world?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
A great story, very cute
Owl Head chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Um, their mom's name is Kya
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
this is one of those fanfictions that I pretend are cannon because I love it so much

Lovely job on this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Really liked it.
They were almost like kindred souls, lol.
Iakobos chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
I really enjoyed this collection of stories, particularly the Combustion Man one. His powers always intrigued me, and I have always wondered what, exactly, he was. An assassin from a religious cult in the Fire Nation? A man-made super soldier created by ritualistic torture and warped Chi-bending? So many possibilities...
ChaosofNightMoonlightKiller chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is perfect! God your toph is spot on and so is your bumi!
waffle 9222 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Wow... This is amazing. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Re-reading this years later in no way diminishes the awesomeness of your fic and the spot-on depictions of the show's characters. Enthralling, inventive, and (above all) entertaining!
Broheken chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Seems legit. :3 if it was an episode i'd watch it.
emi chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I completely love this chapter *.*
The Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I found this story not only amazing (for your dead on characterizations of Toph and Bumi, as well as your virtuoso grasp of the English language), but quite intriguing as well. I recently wrote a Bumi and Toph fic where they actually faced off in Bumi's dueling arena. I won't spoil it, in case you wish it for yourself (and I would highly encourage you to, if only to get feedback from such a talented writer). Suffice to say I enjoyed this immensely, being a diehard Bumi fan.

The Pterodactyl
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Absolutely wonderful...! I really liked this fic. I love Toph, and Bumi is likewise one of my fave characters. Your writing was flawless and very insightful, and I'm eager to read the other chapters!
Schwarz chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
wow. you probably wouldn't understand, but this story really impressed me. the characterization was spot on (just too bad toph couldn't be all uncouth, but you really nailed it with her unhappiness before meeting the gaang). it's a really refreshing change from all the other toph fics. most deal with her with the gaang or her entire life (some of the fics are really enjoyable too!) but yours is just special

-adds to favs-

thanks for making my day!