Reviews for Still Looking
Caramelized chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
as gory as that may have been...
it was super sweet.
i felt the wave of feels just ambust me at that last sentence.
wonderful job :D
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I enjoyed how you describe Shikamaru's thoughts on her wound because he didn't think the cliched, "She's still beautiful to me" but had an even better reaction. Thanks for posting.
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Very sweet and your showed the characters' character (XD) very well
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
It was a short piece but I think it still got the message across. I think my favorite is that Shikamaru turned his eyes away from her before muttering "I'm still looking." I loved the irony in it and it helped to emphasize that he never meant it in a literal manner. Great story!
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
aw super cute.
Tora chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Aww, that was sweet...
missionquestthing chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I like it! She should be happy she still has her eye. she could have ended up like kaka
Litrouke chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
THE perfect ShikaIno.

I don't think I can say more...I just love how the most defining parts of their personalities were brought out in the shortest little scene.

Beautiful.
Midnighstar chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Aw! I love this peice! Your a damned good writer .

I don't think it was to gory . ;; considering I get the same reaction from people XD

I loved the fact that Shika was still with her, just like he would be in the anime D
naash chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
that was beautiful...i love gore
estwo-BELiNDiS'love chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
hey im not such an inoxshika fan but this is realli good!
NaraShikamarukun chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
okay,

I love all your stories and I couldn't do any better so I can offer no constructive criticism.

But I said that I would review so here I am.

BTW: This is DongYoungWhang from
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Aw...sweet Shikamaru (huggles!) Sweet story, too! *fav
kosumi chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
AWW! BEAUTIFUL! I could actually see it happening! SWEET! GORGEOUS! I love it!
Aki-Child chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
though it's short, it's definitely wonderful...well it's okay ino...you are not ugly..at least not to shikamaru, right right shika! hehe..

anyways )..a great one shot! well done!