Reviews for Lonely Fish
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Beautiful.
Jaslazul chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Huh. I actually stumbled upon your profile because of the FFIX stuff, but then I saw this fic. I remember reading it before and thought it was pretty evocative-one of the better SF oneshots I've read in my days.

So, uh. Good job.
WhisperingZephyr chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I regret not joining sooner, so I could find treasures such as this faster.

That was... just... beautiful. Beautiful and simple all at the same time, which is an incredibly difficult combination to achieve. But you did it. And you did it very well.

Keep on Truckin'.

-WZ
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I loved the idea, and it was beautifully written, even with the sad ending. You wrote the emotions perfectly, and God DAMN I love how you wrote Falco XD Great job.
Trouble the Cat chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Aw. That was cute, funny and sad at the same time. I liked it.
Eytar chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was beautiful, almost spiritual. I felt so many emotions. Maybe it resonated with me and means something. How could someone say this has no point? The point is lonliness. The kind you can taste.
Sir Raphael chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Hehe...love this thing.
nowinactive chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
?

Fox getting a goldfish...

Strange as it was, this was actually entertaining. Good work.
StarVix chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
He should have named it Second Helping:)
MisterChief chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I had a fish once. I actually never got around to naming it. Didn't seem a point to it.

Which is exactly what I have to say about this story. Yours is not the first one-shot I've seen that doesn't seem to build towards a definable thesis. It seems to be a one-shot for the sake of not having to write a lot. Without much of a point, there's not much for me to say.

Score: 7/10

Overall: Point being?
Pierre Gruyere chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I was skeptical at first, and now I'm surprised to be touched by a story about a goldfish. You did a wonderful job.
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Oh my GOD.

THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO HEART-CLUTCHINGLY SAD.

Meat and Lonely ;_;
foxbird22 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
...Interesting. I don't have much to say about this except that it is a very original idea. Although the concept is somewhat silly, I think you've done a wonderful job of carrying it out. In a bizarre way, I almost sympathesize with Fox and the fish. All of the technicalities seem to be good as well - I didn't see any grammatical errors and the way you've written the story is nicely done. Not bad at all!
V-Starfox chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
That was a pretty great intro! The length was perfect and the detail was just as awesome. Update soon!

V-Starfox