Reviews for Understandings
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
very powerful, i loved it. might i asked what it's based off of?

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
Phantom Muse chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Melf, mon ami, yo are losing it. You are turning into Erik. You really gotta stop dwelling on Andrew. Seriously.

As you've said to me, "I've heard this song before." Melf, sometimes you have to come to terms with life. IT SUCKS! If you and Andrewr are meant to be, you will be eventually. (o, rhyming, lol) You write these things like no one in your life loves you. If you do think this, you are oh so wrong. Your mom and dad and sister love you. Your friends love you, (as a friend, no ideas Melf. I know what you are thinking.) Nobody is unloved, Melf, God loves us all. Don't even say that no one loves you cause it

s a lie.

Frankly, mon ami, stop writing these before you get depressed and commit suicide and the entire band has to show up at your funeral and me, Erin, and Alyssia have to feel guilty.

Please, stop writing these! I BEG OF YOU! They disturb me. I may not appear worried but I am Melf,. I'm worried bout ya, cousin. You are gettin a lil weird, and I mean mean weird in a bad way. As in I think you are seriously goin off the deep end.

Don't make me have to send you to the funny farm. I'll lock you in my cell. And then we'll both sit in a corner and life madly at nothing, like Jessie that day he ate lotion! LOL! (you gotta laugh bout that)

Au revoir mon ami