Reviews for Intrepid
jmstevens chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
aw...this was too cute!

Thanks for writing this.
stareagle chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I loved Captain Centipede- Could be the beginning of a whole new series! I happen to enjoy the Brass character so much and was surprised when I found this story- Brass and Lady H was a combo I had not expected or thought of before. I look forward to reading more of your stories - thanks for the fun images.
beaujolais chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Mega thanks Cinco for inadvertently throwing out the challenge and then to you for taking up the challenge and writing such an enjoyable little fic. I've really missed Jim and Heather so this was much appreciated but Jim with Daisy? That just makes me go all gooey!
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I'm so glad Brass gets to have a second shot at experiencing the joy of bringing up Daddy's little girl. Let's hope he doesn't experience the melt-down he did wih his first, but with Lady H's influence, I don't think that will happen.

Heart-warming piece, as always.

Penn.
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Nice...I guess I was too busy hoping to some god out there that Grissom didn't sleep with her to ever think about her and Brass...I liked it.
LuvGris chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Absolutely adorable!
csishewolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
HA! You are very brave! Only you could get away with this - I'll bet Cinco laughed and laughed! I know I did! And what's excellent is that it is In Context and makes sense and is very cute!

Your writing is always amazing. Just in case no one has told you that lately - how amazing and talented you are. *fangirls* *much worshipping*
chiops chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
A great little story, thank you very much!
Midnight-Psychotics chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Aaw, so cute. I love the idea of Brass and Lady H.
Tos-Lover1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I love your Brass stories, they catch his character so well. You have a great writing style. Thanks!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
That was so cute-I love that Heather is domesticated enought

to appreciate "Captain Centipede"! Thanks for a very

fun story!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Bravo! Nothing like taking a 'challenge' and making it happen. Well done.
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
that was utterly adorable!
just me chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Really cute story. "Captain Centipede, that's me." Too cute for words.
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I am speechless with delighted laughter! Didn't she threaten anyone who used that? Are you in the fanfic writer's protection program or going on the lam on your own?

Just delightful! I love everything of yours and this is just so sweet! I loved it.