Reviews for Rainy Days and Mondays
Suicidal Grasshopper chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aw, this is cute! And, duh, the book is Hamlet (my all-time favorite play by Ol' Willy) I love how Brooklyn doodles and he knows what he was thinking just by reading the pictures. Your descriptions are very well written, and I love how you threw in Kai's habit of watching people.

Keep writing!

Demolition-Girl
Irish Potatoes chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I really am not sure what book they're reading, but I'm going to take a shot at it and go with something Shakespere- Henry the 4th/5th maybe? But yeah, anyway.. It's really mind-blowing how perceptive you are.. Even when it comes to beyblade and handwriting and stuff.. lol. I don't really know how to put it.. _' Great work, once again.
Reily chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I admit to having a habit of falling in and out of this fandom, so to find something like this by sheer dumb luck makes me think I should come back to Beyblade more often. I always love stories that are well written and on top of that get me thinking, although I wonder if Brooklyn's doodles have any meaning or if you just came up with things you found amusing. (coffee cups at a press conference?) Anyway I enjoyed this so much that I'm going to go and check your profile for more! :)
Kisshu chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
That was one of the most interesting Beyblade stories I've read in a long time - I loved all the little descriptions of Brooklyns doodles especially (I might try that way of annotating with my books one day, and look into handwriting analysis!). It was like you could really feel the psyches of Kai/Brooklyn. Oddly, I've read this on a crappy rainy day, which set the mood for me even more, and it made your story even better. And it was so well written - well done! :)
MePo chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
... feather-duster has some serious skill... lol

Yeah,m this story rocks but you have to tell me what the book is!O_O
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I really liked it. It's totally feasible that they sometimes read the same material. and since they were so involved with ignoring each other they could easily not have realized the switch. and yeah...totally opposite yet so similar sometimes. I really like how you had them switch books again in the end.

Now...about the book. At first I had no idea...then I thought. A tradgedy...Speech by the King of Denmark...something that Kai may find absurd...HAMLET by Shakespere.

thought i still have no idea who Jan Kott is...
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
...damn Macbeth... I just finished reading that for class lol

anyways, I enjoyed it!

...It was Macbeth right? Or am I completely off my rocker? ... I dunno... the word Soliloquy kind of haunts me now...