Reviews for What I Stand For
rummy101 chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Good ending... if it is.
Maraudersgal1989 chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
this is great hope you update again :) x
Laura T chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Brilliant. Please update soon
Zaiden Jace chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
Great story
mstffny chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
Great Story
Binka Fudge chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
I've loved reading this story. You've got all the characters perfect. The twins relationship is particularly engrossing. I also find it a welcome change to see the adults getting some air time. Snape for instance, is one complex man, nice to see he still has some good in there. And McGonagall is one of those teachers who actually cares about the students and to whom it's not just a job, met a few of those myself and they're worth their weight in gold. I found the scene with the marauders in this chapter made me giddy, it's always interesting to see the past and present connect and find common ground. I would've loved to see this story continue, but as you've not updated for a while I won't hold out much hope. As it is, there's merit in ending it here, George and Hermione are together as a couple now, and everyone except Ron is happy for the moment. I can't bear it when I get half way through a story and the characters are all miserable, or arguing, or in danger and the author stops updating. That's part of the reason why I never post any of my stories, I lose inspiration half way through, that and I never think they're good enough. Anyway, congrats on a fantastic story and thanks for sharing it.
obsessiveicequeen chapter 12 . 7/24/2009
story is completely original. haven't read one like it and its really good. i hope you will continue. its getting very interesting.
KenzieMarie chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
this is really good
emliy02 chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
This is really good!

I can't wait for more chapters to come!
Eleix Moone chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
aw! update soon please! i need 2 know what happens nxt )
MoriaRownlands222 chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
please add more soon i love it. nice part on the map i loved it
mj2602 chapter 12 . 3/31/2008
i love it!really cute!
slytherinqueen23 chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
definitly liked this chapter and glad she didn't blow anything out of proportion. they weren't together during that time and you shouldn't judge someone on their past actions. that doesn't mean that behavior will continue. so very happy with this chapter and hope you update soon!
ProperT chapter 12 . 3/29/2008
Yeah they're dating. The joke about Sirius and Sev was funny, lol. Can't wait to see hoe Ron reacts to this, hopefully he won't be too much of a jerk about it. Good Update.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 12 . 3/29/2008
I just read through this. I'm enjoying it!