Reviews for To Be Young Again
Wonderboy chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Hey!why do you have made it too short
kat chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
I need the next chapter or i might just story is hilarious and not terrible at all (aside from some earlier spelling errors but i can't spell ether so who cares _). Please post the next ch pleeeease i have to know what happens next! *-*
Violetpiano chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
nice
Violetpiano chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
:-)
Paty chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I LOVE your History! Please continues! it is PERFECT! i NEVER see a history more beautful!

(Sorry about may INGLES, but i am BRASIL GIRL)
mochilover chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
please. please. PLEASE. Review. I'm begging you. It's awesome. And something in my gut is telling me that Hyphae has a crush on Brago. And my gut is rarely wrong.

But joking aside...UPDATE.
loveroflaughs chapter 16 . 3/26/2010
honestly,at hyphae's age, she MUST have a crush on ol'Blehgo i,for one, am SO. F*N. TIRED of SherryxBrago so, why not make fun o' brago,by createing...hypho! c'monplease?"gets down on his knees" Ple... ese? if so,please menchon it in an authors note on this fanfic.
Lady IkoYume chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
hey nice story that you have going on here, update when ever you can!
Animelover Inf chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
This is pretty cool and creative.

I like it, good work.
Lord Tsuki chapter 16 . 12/13/2008
Hi! This is a good story! Are you going to finish it? I hope so! You didn't update for like a year...why? Please at least finish the fight! I want to see what happens! Baibai for now
RubyRuby chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Please write the conclusion to this fic. I usually don't fair to well with reading fics smothered with fan characters, but this one was truly enjoyable. your characters are all quite lovable without overshadowing the official ones.
Saffron chapter 16 . 4/22/2008
*giggles insanely* Who would have thought that a magic mushroom could have lead to such events?

I absolutely love the story, by the by. Hyphae is always entertaining and interesting to read! (I also love her hat:3) Ayama is another character that is also interesting to read. I simply adore the fact that she keeps hitting Hyphae with her notebook!

I love the little things you do in this story, it makes it more realistic (to me at any rate)! You have a pretty good hand at writing, so keep up the awesome work;) PLEASE update again soon, kay? *holds a notebook threatenly* (j/k)
Twist and Twine chapter 16 . 3/25/2008
Goodness, this was the first ever Brago/Sherry/Zatch Bell fanfiction I read, and I must say, your story basically got me inspired to write my own stories.
Wing Atol chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
nu! they cant die! i loves them too much!

by the way, NICE threat. -
Sainted Dream chapter 15 . 10/10/2007
Please post chapter 17 soon! I REALLY wanna know what happens! This is a awesome story. So Please update soon. XD Thanks!

Ree Lynne