Reviews for Ending It Like They Started It
Earfalas chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Really good!Sad endding but wonderful writing ;) Thanks for do fanfiction about this movie
Earfalas,( I'm French, sorry if I made mistakes)
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This story was funny at some point...the doctor who injected a poison to David was .And if that was Bret who injected poison to David, FORK him.

It's sad too coz It had a tragic ending. Why did he have to die? i mena, Elizabeth woke did'nt see that Elizabeth.

Anyways, hands down to this fanfic! love it! :D
mystifairy13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Short but sweet. In the 5 minutes it took me to read this, you had me in tears. I absolutely loved it. Right now i'm even on the phone calling my friend, who also loves the movie, about it. It was wonderful.
Chromaggia chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Poor David :'( And Lizzie :'(
little drop of sunshine chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This is good, but I think there was a bit too much drama for something so short. Nevertheless... good.
Emi Notrek chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hi

That was really good you should write more ethier as a spirit or a different but your idea was great.

Well Done

Emi
Jesus-is-my-Savior chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That's so sad!
J.C chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
It's really good!...but a tad dramatic.
Luinlothana chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Not bad even if a bit short. The idea is interesting. But the whole idea with black bottle of poison seems just a bit too far fetched. It's not that I'm complaining that it doasn't seem realistic from the point of view of medical safety procedures. Which it does not but it IS fanfiction based on a movie concerning spiritual beings, precognition spiced nicely with a Sleeping Beauty theme so "realistic" is not the first criterium that comes to your mind when thinking about the plot. That said I have a feelinmg that the whole 'psych' subplot really takes focus from he main characters too much. It might work better if the whole text was slightly longer. As it is - I think going for a simple medical mistake might have been a better idea - in a scene as dynamic at it was it could be everything from overdose of the original sedative, though a larger insuline dose to even air being left in the syringe. not to bring up something as mundane as violent reaction to the drug. But no matter what you think about my opinion about this particular matter allow me to say once again that the story, however short, was nicely done. Good Work!