Reviews for Pilot Light
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wow - you really nailed this one.
brihana25 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh, Dean...

I love this Dean. I love the way you get inside his head and explain that look on his face at the end of ELaC. I love your Bobby. And Sam, not "there" but hovering right around the edge, probably on the other side of a window, and that Dean knows he's doing it.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
Lady Rayana chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This was a wonderful episode tag SBG! I love your imagery and how you are able to make us see everything so clearly as you move us along through the story. I think I agree with a previous poster that 'End' kind of breaks the mood but the story itself is very true to the series and made for a lovely read. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories!

Rayana
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
What an excellent name for the story. And how you supported that name. Wonderful.

I know what you mean, Dean. Sam's getting a bit oppressive:

The last thing he wanted was another fucking broken heart-to-broken heart conversation with Sam.

Great interaction between Bobby and Dean. Very realistic and simple:

It took Dean a minute to realize the guy was sweeping up with his feet, arranging the wreckage into a neat, small pile. If only everything were that simple

The whole paragraph following this passage was excellent. I could quote each line, but I think you get the idea:

At that, Dean had to snort.

I like this description about feeling Sam's presence:

Dean had a feeling in the pit of his stomach, the same one he always had around Sam lately, and knew his brother was either watching him or thinking about watching him.

As usual, you captured the characters perfectly and simply. I could read this all day:)

Kelly
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Wow, okay, you've got an awesome writing style for Supernatural. I've just read one of your stories and I'm glad I came back to read the rest of them.

I think you'd do a wonderful job on a longer multi-chpater fic. Hell, I'd read it.

One bit of concrit: take out 'End' at the end. It kinda kills the moment. Otherwise, it seems bloody flawless to me.

Cheers,

Sera
stealthyone chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Good job on this piece, on getting into Dean's head at this point in the season. I really liked his and Bobby's conversation, the shortness and rhythm of them. Neither of them is one to go on and on, and you captured that nicely.
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Oh Dean. *hugs him forever and ever* This was wonderfully written. Nice work.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
wow, really well written, i loved it
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
good visual with the fire burning inside... nicely done...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Great insight. Catch ya on the flip side.