Reviews for On the Fault Line
lillelouis chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
:( Awesome.
Abby chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I had wished that the writers had shown the aftermath of Dean's breakdown. But, this? This was lovely and will suffice. Thank you. Nice job. :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Nicely done.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This brought tears to my eyes. One of my favorite episodes. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
Rat chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Great story, and we thought they had troubles at the beginning of season two. hahahah. I love fics that include Sam's hand injury.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
THAT WAS GREAT! WRITE MORE!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I'm not done with Weaver, but I wanted to look and see what else you've got posted. I found this - and I loved it. This is totally what I would have liked to have seen on the show, and you did it realistically, not the chick-version of what they would have done.

This line tore at my heart right along with Sam's:

They were almost back to where they’d started, only instead of the pervading fear he’d had before, Sam’s heart now ached so hard he thought it might be withering right in his chest.

Nice description of Dean:

“Sam.” Dean pulled the car over, and was now looking at him and nothing else. He always was prone to extremes. “How’s your hand?”

Such a good line:

A broken hand had seemed like nothing in the face of a broken Dean. It still did, even though it was starting to make itself a little more urgent.

Such wisdom to be found in your writing:)

Food in the belly couldn’t repair a broken hand. It helped some. Words couldn’t mend a wounded soul. They might help some.

Yes, Sam! This is just what he needs to hear!

I miss Dad like hell, I really do, but losing you would have killed me. And it would have killed him, too.

This was just awesome. I've been trying to keep my Favorite Authors list pared down to my absolute favorites... but I believe I'm going to clean it out and make room for you. I can't wait to read more from you.

Kelly
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Wow, man, that was awesome. One of the first Supernatural fics I've read where the angst was perfect and the brother's characterisation just right.

Enable anonymous reviews and I am sure you will get a ton more. This is gold and its going on my favourites.

Cheers,

love it!

thanks

VESPER
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Aww, that was perfect. Wonderful job, I enjoyed this a lot.
Freyja529 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
You did a great job of exploring the aftermath of that scene. Sam pushes and pushes Dean and when he finally gets a reaction he has no idea what to do with it. *Sob.* Oh, boys...
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
really well written... i got goosebumps when sam said the permanent damage line... good job
obsidian glass chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Its fits so well onto CSPWDT, good job!