Reviews for Shut up and kiss me
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
so i decided to review after i read that you will write lemon! i'm waiting for it xD

but to the point. very nice fic. i liked idea of nanao setting pool with shunsui but it is a little bit ooc. nevermind. i liked this fic and want to read more from you. ESPECIALLY LEMONS...XD
TenTenchan2601yahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I am sure you have heard this many times by now but the flash step is called "shunpo", but only realy in the japanesse version. In the english version it is called falsh step. ond it is just fukutaicho (you had it as fuki and fuka in this fic and there is no - needed), and his name is Shunsui(only 1 "h")Kyuoraku (spelled in japanesse version), and since we americans are apparently too stupid to deal with such a thing in the english version it's just kyoraku.(I am an extreme fanatic so i notice such things and they annoy me to no end) soooo yeah, sorry if this is just annoying you but i felt the need to tell you because i believe in cunstructive critisism.
CoolLikeBowTies chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
hahahahahha oh wow I can't stop laughing!

BlackAngel
Ceaka chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
So cute

Nanao / Shushui and Matsumoto / Hitsugaya are the best I liked your story alot write more story
VulcranDune chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I liked it I just have a few nit picks is all. Some of the words were spelled wrong but other then that I liked the whole thing.-shakes fist at Kyouraku-taichou- DAMN YOU! I almost won the bet -.-
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
ah i like it..i think you should write a shunsui/nanao one like only them no one else in it...i still like it..
Jaymo chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Hey, your very welcome! It was a pleasure to read it even though I have no idea what you are talking about. I loved it just the same! Keep writing!