Reviews for Helping Hands
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Adorable. I like it. Kakashi and Gai are both in character, and Gai's caring gives me the warm fuzzies.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Yeah. I love Gai.
OSYH chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Loved how you showed a more serious side to the Gai-Kakashi relationship. I really liked how Kakashi appreciates Gai's help, and Gai's promise of a lifetime was really touching as well. :)
starkmaddness chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
so sweet. making a good-guy pose at someones back totally hits me as something gai would do XD
Saoirse-Inti chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
"Kakashi always waited patiently for Gai to complete whatever task he had set for himself before speaking up, which Gai appreciated. Except for that one time when Gai’s toaster had caught fire and Kakashi waited until he’d done two-thousand leg squats before informing him of that fact. After that, Gai had made a “fire comes first” rule for Kakashi and himself to follow"

Haha! I love that line! Nice, but a bit sad.
TXJ chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very cute. More of these sweet stories are needed.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aww! Kakashi looking out for Naruto and Gai helping his eternal rival.
Gabwr chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This is one of the best Gai/Kakashi friendship fic I've ever read.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Gai & Kakashi friendship fics are always nice.
cg2006 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
hee hee nice, interesting! i don't think you see too many fanfics with just gai and kakashi. :) i learned a new word too, lol! hopefully i'll remember it.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
There aren't enough good Gai/Kakashi friendship fics like this one. It's sweet.
desert anbu chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was cute. Friendship fics usually are, but Kakashi and Gai are such a weird pair...

And the toaster bit made me laugh. :D
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Short and sweet. I really liked the 'fire come first rule'. You have captured the characters well, and I am glad to see a story highlighting the friendship between these two. Well done!
Blankedty chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
that was so nice...oh.
prodigale chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
i loved this. you did an awesome job capturing kakashi and gai's friendship, and the dynamics of it. the brotherhood-like cum eternal-rival bond always struck a chord in me somehow, and it was somewhat underplayed in the series. that would probably explain my delight reading this! XD gaikaka gen fics that really portray their friendship wholly are so rare! !