Reviews for All I Want For Christmas Is You
mamd chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I love christmas stories and this was a fun one. I wish we could get good christmas moments on the show. I think the networks don't like to do holiday shows because in syndication it won't be christmas when it runs - who cares? I think a good show is a good show whenever I see it. Hope we get some christmas magic this year or at least a cuddle by the tree?Sigh...
McMuffin chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
aww this is soo cute! i wish we gor cute merder christmases on the show!

great story!
spydrga chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
Read. Love. Review.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

So since I found your writing, I am hear reading your other fics.

Enjoying them all...
nicoleeeeyx chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
i love your stuff and yay for mer/der fluff. it makes me happy ]
natzbadfairy chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
loved it! update soon :)
loveder chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
we didnt have any snow either! And Seattle did get a huge snow/ice storm earlier this month. So Thank you for giving me snow on christmas. :)
Into.The.Fire chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
haha loving it! But you know seing i live in Australia (and obviously cant spell, seing? more like seeing) i am used to a hot sunny, locked inside with air con turned on, i cant imagine snowy christmas. So i cant wait for mroe
NuttyElla chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Aw. I love.

Best line: "We'll see how flexible you are after supper," I said laughing.

Oh, I dont live in Canada, but I'm kind of close. Anyway, we don't have snow either. It's weird! I'm completely in agreement with your view of Christmas snow.

And there is no snow...WTF?

In case the next chapter isn't up or whatever, here are my well-wishes to you. Happy holidays! Have a wonderful time.

xx
xComet260x chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
I lughed so hard at the sex thing I probably woke the neighbors. I can so see her doing that. anyway, another Great story.
alygator86 chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
omg that was awesome! i absolutely loved it! Write more! write more! :D
MerDer4ver chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
aw so cute and fluffy!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
That was GREAT Cmas fluff!

I loved each and every word. ;o) It was comforting to know that both Derek and Meredith were happy and fluffy; bright and shiny. hehehehehhe I loved the snow bit!

And yes, even though snow in Seattle is rare - it can happen. Snow is rare in my city and it's happened before. I'm in Central Cali where it rarely snows but apparently it's happened. LoL

Anyway, enough rambling...heheheheheh

LOVED IT! Great work!

mandi *_*
IluvMerDer chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Aw, that was so cute and fluffy! I also love 'So Far Away'. I hope you'll update this soon, 'cause it is so fluffy!
heyitssam chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
aahh...!:) i loved it..haha...Christmasy merder cuteness..:D

merry Christmas!:)
debbieja chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Very cute fic! I love how he kept falling in love with her over again as he realized how happy and joyful she was in their new relationship

Debbie