Reviews for Fict onal Romance
Akari Neko-chan chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Aw! That was so cute at the end! This is really quite good. I can't wait for more!
Raimuboy chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
that is so sweet. im absolutely terrified of thunderstorms. pretty much the crying type fear. great story! keep up the great work!
crazyloverofboys chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
i love it! keep writing (_)
fangimation chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
O.O

C...COOL! so you basically dumped the other story for this? awesome! i love it!you have to update soon. and the whole arousal thing, funny as hell! man, that might be weird when they actually do it...br *got shivers from bad image*

Okay, enough weirdness, continue!
Lady Chrisis chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
LOL wow i love how u came up with the whole "they change whenever the other get aroused" LMAO! i just couldn't stop laughing over it and near the end i just felt so happy and sad. sad cuz sakura was all sad and cryin about the tunderstom and didn't have Kurama and happy that Kurama came and held her and brang her back to the room. i hope u post soon
Lady Chrisis chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
wow! i so love this! this chapter was so funny and i must say that i loved when youko pouted _ it was so cute! i can't wait till you post the next chapter!
Raimuboy chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
LOL I like it! FINALLY a good story! sakura is awesome! great job keep up the good work
notareadlperson1234 chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
*grin* and uh i currently smell like mandarin oranges! i love those things! AND GUESS WHAT ELSE I LOVE?

kurama: what?

youko: ME!

me: yeah RIGHT! *sarcasm*

youko: WAIT! *everyone goes quiet* i hear ppl wanting something... ME!

me: oh really
notareadlperson1234 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
omgomgomgomg! U HAVE GOT A WINNER! i am kinda sick of the perfect girl getting kurama and then she gets to go on missions and suddenly has kick ass fighting powers... (i am guilty of this KIND OF) so this is fresh ane new and good
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This is so flipping awsome!
moonlit-snow chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
*blink Blink* holy hell this was so good, can't stop laughing, i better make sure i don't wake up my mom or dad *glances* anyway, i so agree with another chapter. I just can't wait for the next one!
Raimuboy chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
YAYY! A sequel! lol wow. yoko's...perverted. o_o great story! keep it up!
darkest just before the dawn chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
ROFLCOPTERSZ!1 This had me in hysterics esp this part: 'So in a nutshell.

The guys were on some WIERD mission..I can't get the details.

CAUSE APPARENTLY, I'm not cool enough to know all of the top secret hush hush stuff like Keiko and Botan and ...' I laughed so hard the milk I was drinking came otta my nose :O Sure, my keyboard and computer screen got all milky and boogery but it well worth it!
sumomogirl01 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow, This is great. It's simple, well written, and hillarious. Keep up the great work!