Reviews for Power Struggle
loverofanime41302 chapter 22 . 5/10
hehe *sings 'Hey, Jealousy' loudly and with no sense of shame* XD
Methinks the clothing change had a LITTLE more reason behind it than just vampiric repellency. hehe Goblin King is JELLY! C:
loverofanime41302 chapter 9 . 5/9
FRYING PANS! Who knew, right? XD
loverofanime41302 chapter 6 . 5/9
hehe I heard 'Elizabeth' and 'fiance' and I immediately thought of Black Butler. :D
loverofanime41302 chapter 2 . 5/9
I'm just sitting here picturing someone trying to get a lock of hair off of Jareth, and having to constantly dodge transportation spells that provide a one-way ticket straight to the middle of the Bog of Eternal Stench, now. :D This story is great, I'm loving it so far!
...What have you done? *wipes tears* I haven't truly cried over a book in many years... While I maaaay have a bit of Jareth's arrogance, that's definitely a compliment, especially from me. I'll reiterate... What... Have... You... Done...
You've done an amazing thing with this story. You didn't pander to the fans, you managed to go your own way. Even if I expected something, you'd turn it around to where I'd never understand why I thought to expect it in the first place. Truly remarkable!
"I miss Pretty Majesty, too..." *bursts into uncontrolled sobbing in the middle of a uni lecture*
Fuzzygoblins chapter 40 . 4/6
AWW!
Fuzzygoblins chapter 37 . 4/6
I must fully thank you. I now shall refer to my own (and other people's) dumb decisions as tree conclusions. That's so beautiful.
Fuzzygoblins chapter 30 . 4/6
FINALLY THEY LEAVE XD
Fuzzygoblins chapter 20 . 4/6
One does not simply write a LabyFic without a castle ballroom scene... I get that Jareth (supposedly) isn't in love with Sarah yet, but my "Sareth Shipping Radar" started beeping like crazy when he called her "love".
Fuzzygoblins chapter 19 . 4/6
Sarah: Could you just hold me?
Jareth: I suppose I could do that.
Me: HOLY FAE THIS IS EDJKJHKDKMUFVGCFJTCHJGCIJUGNJFNVGFKJCUCUMBERERROR
Fuzzygoblins chapter 18 . 4/6
That goblin... is... amazing. COME TO ME, MY FRIEND! 3
Fuzzygoblins chapter 13 . 4/6
O.o Jareth... Woah.
Fuzzygoblins chapter 11 . 4/6
*wipes brow* Whew! I'm glad Elizabeth won't be trouble. Then again, nothing is as it seems in the Underground. Can't take anything for granted. But Elizabeth seems like a genuinely nice girl, I'd hate for the whole previously-engaged-breakoff-revenge-deal to go down. But you're doing a great job keeping my ADHD mind on this story (quite a feat, I'll have you know!)
Fuzzygoblins chapter 10 . 4/6
There... I was Fuzzygoblinsrvw, too lazy to try to log in. But here I am, and I want to tell you that I am really engrossed in this story! *followsfavorites both you and the story*
1,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »