Reviews for Power Struggle
Unseen Watcher chapter 50 . 11/9
Loved it all. Especially the maturity and personal strength of a grown Sarah. Too few fics show that.
RAGAnne chapter 50 . 8/21
There is really no excuse for how long it took me to write a review for this story considering it's been sitting in my favorites for years and I've reread it at least a couple of times since then. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy this story and the detail you put into expanding the world of the Underground. The characters are a lot of fun too, both canon and your original creations. Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
Um, ok so after wars, death, condition of baby unknown oh and husband being stuck in another world (dead or alive also unknown) and Sarah calls Jennie?
The police officer investigation was so unrealistic, I don't even know what to say... I like the length of the story and I read these tics for sareth pairings (as many fans do) so at least at this point you have them together but overall the story has waaaaaaay too many moving pieces to even make anything stand out (or really flow) the events are therefore weakened (saying I love you for the first time was quickly Abandoned for 10 other plots in the same paragraph)
And their dialogue, would be catchy if taken down 95%. Too much cutesy/funny almost gets brotherly sisterly...
I don't mean to be critical,I have hung in here for 30 plus chapters...
such a wonderful story until the last part. You just had to ruin it. What did someone whine about how overall cheerful the story was and that it was not 'serious' enough?

sad that you had such self destructive urgings. I love stories like this first 49 chapters. I will read them again and again over the years.

I will not with this one because of how you ended it.
WRose chapter 50 . 7/15
loverofanime41302 chapter 22 . 5/10
hehe *sings 'Hey, Jealousy' loudly and with no sense of shame* XD
Methinks the clothing change had a LITTLE more reason behind it than just vampiric repellency. hehe Goblin King is JELLY! C:
loverofanime41302 chapter 9 . 5/9
FRYING PANS! Who knew, right? XD
loverofanime41302 chapter 6 . 5/9
hehe I heard 'Elizabeth' and 'fiance' and I immediately thought of Black Butler. :D
loverofanime41302 chapter 2 . 5/9
I'm just sitting here picturing someone trying to get a lock of hair off of Jareth, and having to constantly dodge transportation spells that provide a one-way ticket straight to the middle of the Bog of Eternal Stench, now. :D This story is great, I'm loving it so far!
...What have you done? *wipes tears* I haven't truly cried over a book in many years... While I maaaay have a bit of Jareth's arrogance, that's definitely a compliment, especially from me. I'll reiterate... What... Have... You... Done...
You've done an amazing thing with this story. You didn't pander to the fans, you managed to go your own way. Even if I expected something, you'd turn it around to where I'd never understand why I thought to expect it in the first place. Truly remarkable!
"I miss Pretty Majesty, too..." *bursts into uncontrolled sobbing in the middle of a uni lecture*
Fuzzygoblins chapter 40 . 4/6
Fuzzygoblins chapter 37 . 4/6
I must fully thank you. I now shall refer to my own (and other people's) dumb decisions as tree conclusions. That's so beautiful.
Fuzzygoblins chapter 30 . 4/6
Fuzzygoblins chapter 20 . 4/6
One does not simply write a LabyFic without a castle ballroom scene... I get that Jareth (supposedly) isn't in love with Sarah yet, but my "Sareth Shipping Radar" started beeping like crazy when he called her "love".
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »