Reviews for Power Struggle
hearagain chapter 50 . 7/22
What a wonderful story! I stayed up way too late last night finishing and am going to pay for it today, but it was worth it! You character development and plot twists kept me coming back for more. Lovely job! Thanks for sharing.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 2/27
Wow, lots of fun new stuff in the Labyrinth, I think I want a pizza tree now, or one with Turkish delights. Wow though, they're really pushing for this wedding huh? I think both of them aren't too happy about it. A good and imaginative chapter :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 2/27
Sorry Satsh, you're back in the Underground again. Now, I want to know how she is able to use done of Jareth's magic, though I'm sure that will also be answered later. Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 2/27
She, now this is interesting! Now what are they gonna do about Sarah wandering about in her pj's. How long will this last I wonder. And now Jareth had to marry her? Luke forced to? Hmm, I guess myvquestionscwill be answered later. Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 2/27
Not too bad a chapter. So Sarah can do magic hmm? That's interesting; now I wonder why this is happening. Guess I'll have to find out :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 2/27
Hmm... Sounds interesting. Looks like someone's subconscious has been sneaking into the Labyrinth and the castle and a certain other someone is not happy about it. I'll give this fic a shot and see how it goes :) P.S. Thank you for including the glitter! :D
Meredith chapter 50 . 2/6
I really loved this fanfic, thank you very much for writing it!
Unseen Watcher chapter 50 . 11/9/2015
Loved it all. Especially the maturity and personal strength of a grown Sarah. Too few fics show that.
RAGAnne chapter 50 . 8/21/2015
There is really no excuse for how long it took me to write a review for this story considering it's been sitting in my favorites for years and I've reread it at least a couple of times since then. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy this story and the detail you put into expanding the world of the Underground. The characters are a lot of fun too, both canon and your original creations. Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/21/2015
Um, ok so after wars, death, condition of baby unknown oh and husband being stuck in another world (dead or alive also unknown) and Sarah calls Jennie?
The police officer investigation was so unrealistic, I don't even know what to say... I like the length of the story and I read these tics for sareth pairings (as many fans do) so at least at this point you have them together but overall the story has waaaaaaay too many moving pieces to even make anything stand out (or really flow) the events are therefore weakened (saying I love you for the first time was quickly Abandoned for 10 other plots in the same paragraph)
And their dialogue, would be catchy if taken down 95%. Too much cutesy/funny almost gets brotherly sisterly...
I don't mean to be critical,I have hung in here for 30 plus chapters...
Guest chapter 50 . 7/16/2015
such a wonderful story until the last part. You just had to ruin it. What did someone whine about how overall cheerful the story was and that it was not 'serious' enough?

sad that you had such self destructive urgings. I love stories like this first 49 chapters. I will read them again and again over the years.

I will not with this one because of how you ended it.
WRose chapter 50 . 7/15/2015
WOW
loverofanime41302 chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
hehe *sings 'Hey, Jealousy' loudly and with no sense of shame* XD
Methinks the clothing change had a LITTLE more reason behind it than just vampiric repellency. hehe Goblin King is JELLY! C:
loverofanime41302 chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
FRYING PANS! Who knew, right? XD
loverofanime41302 chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
hehe I heard 'Elizabeth' and 'fiance' and I immediately thought of Black Butler. :D
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »