Reviews for Power Struggle
Fuzzygoblins chapter 20 . 4/6/2015
One does not simply write a LabyFic without a castle ballroom scene... I get that Jareth (supposedly) isn't in love with Sarah yet, but my "Sareth Shipping Radar" started beeping like crazy when he called her "love".
Fuzzygoblins chapter 19 . 4/6/2015
Sarah: Could you just hold me?
Jareth: I suppose I could do that.
Me: HOLY FAE THIS IS EDJKJHKDKMUFVGCFJTCHJGCIJUGNJFNVGFKJCUCUMBERERROR
Fuzzygoblins chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
That goblin... is... amazing. COME TO ME, MY FRIEND! 3
Fuzzygoblins chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
O.o Jareth... Woah.
Fuzzygoblins chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
*wipes brow* Whew! I'm glad Elizabeth won't be trouble. Then again, nothing is as it seems in the Underground. Can't take anything for granted. But Elizabeth seems like a genuinely nice girl, I'd hate for the whole previously-engaged-breakoff-revenge-deal to go down. But you're doing a great job keeping my ADHD mind on this story (quite a feat, I'll have you know!)
Fuzzygoblins chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
There... I was Fuzzygoblinsrvw, too lazy to try to log in. But here I am, and I want to tell you that I am really engrossed in this story! *followsfavorites both you and the story*
Fuzzygoblinsrvw chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
Okay, it's getting kinda boring typing Fuzzygoblinsrvw... -_- But stepmother hitting Jareth with a frying pan? Whooo... By the Bog of Eternal Stench, he'd definitely be flipping out much more if Toby/Sarah wasn't in the room... Poor guy. Brought down by vengeful parents.
Fuzzygoblinsrvw chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
O_O M-m-marry? Oh, bog...
QueenTatooine chapter 50 . 3/9/2015
Just when you think there are no more good fanfics you find one like this. Very good job, I felt the characters were realistic and their progression through the story was believable.
Liz Ben chapter 50 . 2/26/2015
thanks for the very entertaining and hope filled story that just filled my day and my heart. thanks for sharing your talent with us!
HoneyBudda707 chapter 50 . 1/22/2015
no words can discribe how much i love this story.

Ye(゚゚)s! this is the first one i've read where sarah isn't a total bitch to jareth that some authors really seem to all use. i don't get why they need to maker her so overly arrogant,judgmental, melodramatic,way to stubborn,temperamental ect... its so annoying that it makes me want to kick her ass.

sigh. I really have to give you my respect for not wrighting sarah out like that - there's only so much you can take. you really did a wonderful job in keeping jareth and the others in character.

Secret23 chapter 44 . 1/11/2015
Oh Gosh, I just love that ending Jareth! So stinking sweet!
Secret23 chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
Your author's notes are so cute! You're a great storyteller and narrator!
Guest chapter 50 . 12/13/2014
Well written, thanks for the adventure. _
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 46 . 8/20/2014
My mum has fibromyalgia. Not fun. And it's not a recognised medical condition in Oz.
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »