Reviews for Bloodwynd
sarahlilly95 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
This is a very interesting fic- great plot, even if it IS short and on hiatus... ... ... update? *cowers behind missle-proof glass*
darkest.black chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
hey!this is a great story! love the way u made it an original fantasy story, but manage to insert parts of the rurouni kenshin inside as well. but maybe u cld add more swords arnd kenshin?XD hope to see the next chapter soon!
NiminariAmriath chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
lookin forward to an update on this sometime
umeboshi-girl chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Well, for someone who's not used to writing AU or fantasy you did a really good job! The world you've created is really interesting and original and I look forward to seeing more of it!
lyrl chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
This story seems to be both well concieved and well edited so far. At least, I havn't noticed anything that I currantly am remembering to point out. Please keep going? I want to know what happens next! Oh, and the long chapters are nice - especially considering that you've only updated twice in approximatly 1 year and 3 months!

Thank you for the great story!

Lyrl
gwkitty chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Very nice. Please update soon. ]
Koniko-chan chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
hum seems intreaging. write more soon.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
Jineh and spiders? Makes sense considering that his personality type tends to make my skin crawl just as do all things creepy crawly.

Loved the flashbacks and further explanation of the magical elements of the story. It's oddly appropriate that Hiko should be associated with a dragon. Makes way more sense than Hiko and, say, a butterfly. Dragon-ness suits him and by extension, his baka deshi too.

Good chapter!
Roses of Sharon chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
This is so good! I can't wait to see what happens next... though, I wondered... is Kenshin still a swordsman, or is he just a magic-user?
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
It's a great choice to pick Jineh as the Battousai copier. He is one of the best villains and that whole encounter is truly a first critical turning point for Kenshin and Kaoru. As for the person in pursuit, I am betting on Sano.

Hmm, I find the whole Dragon-child/Majutsusha an interesting twist. I am glad that you were able to work in a little sword play though. As far as a curse, I am assuming that this is not from Jineh but his breach of contract coming back to haunt him per Hiko's warnings. I imagine that this is how his body will be worn down similar to the extensive use of the special techniques of Hiten Mitsurugi.

As far as AU goes, I agree with you that one of the most important aspects is remaining true to the characters. Some AUs corrupt them so much that I wonder why they just don't create their own original characters. Of course, as with any original story, the characters will be affected by the different experiences but they should have the same basic personality traits as a basis. Luckily, you have no fear there as your characterizations are right on. I am looking forward to more.
Puma Padfoot chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
So, now to the next review.

I like it the way you use parts of the original story. Now I'm really anxious when Kenshin will have his full strength and power back and what curse he might have, too.

Keep on the good work.

- Puma
Puma Padfoot chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Hi!

I liked this start of a new Battousai/Kaoru FF very much. You write very much und very good, I enjoyed reading this chapter.

Now I'm going to read the next chapter and will leave a little comment ;)

- Puma
WraithWoLf368 chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
Awsome story keep up the good work! I look foward to the next chapter!
flaming-amber chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
there is an extreme shortage of KK fics in good taste. some of the latest offerings have been unsubstantial at best. they dont seem to be well planned nor well written for the matter. but i think that your fic seems to hold a very bold promise...

i don't think that AU is necessarily in vogue. its just that people are ravenous for any fic that seems to have a plot and a good writer... i do wish you well...

just dish out the best that you can give... don't worry about it.

loved this chapter.

call me really old-fashioned but i'm kinda hoping that kaoru has some kind of magical ability. anyways, don't mind me. i'm just a humble fic reader...
SelenityPotter chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Very much liked. Keep up the good work and I hope you update a little sooner!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »