Reviews for I'll Never Tell
Kaki-kun chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
A very touching one-shot. Nice job.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aww, that was cute. Sorry it took so long to review... I was sort of speechless - not in an exagerrated way, just in a I-don't know-how-to-convey-how-that-made-me-feel way - and very busy.

...

I still don't know what to say. I liked the sound of it as I read it in my mind, and I liked the sweet selflessness of Tamaki's unrequited love, and I... I liked it.

I think that's the best sum-up I'm going to write, so I'll be going now. I'll try to reply to your review reply soon, but I'm still busy. Sorry!

Have a nice day!

~ Morgan
Anrita chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
OMG! Thats sad!
january blue chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
dsfa;wektj;2io1rtq tKWQHJ~KHAERGAN wdglkasjgOHEMMEFFHOTTAMAKIS.

Heh. You can never have too many hot Tamakis. ..Tamales?

Nevermind.

! lOVE. With a lower case 'l' for effect. *strokes* This is so sad. And wonderful. And sad. And.. and..

*strokes more*

I'm just in that touchy-feely kinda mood, you know? So-therefore. aekg! T-T BUT HARUHI. YOU LUFF YOUR HOT TAMAKI AND YOU DO IT NOW. ...meh~

I'm just gunna go cry and smile and squee in the corner now. *dark look* I hope your HAPPY. _ But for srsly. I love this. A lot. And it makes me happy. ..I'm a sucker for random centering of words and such. Myehhehehe. I'mma go read it again.

...Ch'yah. And we HAVE to write. He just gotz to. *tear tear* And then me, you, 'n' cait can shop around Las Vegas for good wedding chapels. ..Mm..

o_o It just occured to me that we're all from different countries. *secretly thinks that U.S. and Canada are exactly the same except that Canada has prettier money BUT.. you never read this. noohaha* who~ I'm a spazz. From reading that. And yeah.

This weekend. I'll be on! I will! T-T

*waves crazily painted tally flags*

-a noey. girl. abomidible snowman. that needs sugar. muchly. oh. and loves a tally till she e'splodes.
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Aw... you write OURAN... and no less TamakixHaruhixKyouya! You rocks . It was sad, with all that Tamaki's one sided love. Overall, it was a nice read. 8/10