Reviews for Padfoot
Lunatra chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is amazing work - you have described this amazingly. I feel so, so sad for Sirius! He goes through so much pain in his life, it's a wonder he lasted until he did. I probably would've committed suicide in his position.
angharad xoxo chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
:D good story
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, wow! The descriptions in here are excellent. I can just feel Sirius rotting away behind bars, haunting images playing over and over again in his head. I love the way you worked in the Crouches, too. (Those WERE the Crouches, right?) A fantastic fic.
Sister to the Dark Lord chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Wow, that's a good one. I always wondered what Azkaban was like in detail. It's so vivid...

*checks over shoulder for Dementor*
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow. This was absolutely amazing. xD

Really touching, had me on the verge of tears...
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
who cares if you dont have any christmas spirit? im jewsih anyway. this is great. wow. amazing. ur amazing.
lilyre chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
wow... really good...
fromafizate chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Brilliant piece! I really liked it because I love Sirius and I love Azkaban fics. I love how you didn't over-dramatize his emotions, but still managed to make it angsty and heart clenching. Effective opening, too. Good job D
Sunblood chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Good Merlin, do you ever write anything happy? First Remebering, now this. Excellent work!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
O very good story. More angsty and dramatic than your others, but I liked it. ;)
Jiminez chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Oh! I really liked this piece! It was very believable, and the last line was a great finishing touch!
Lady Wolfie chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I like it. Poor Sirius.
Ellen-D chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Brilliant. Loved every word of it. You really are a good writer. Thumbs up! :D

Love Ellen-D

P.S. I put this in my favorites
folk chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
"If he was still enough, cold enough, he could stop thinking altogether. He wouldn’t see Prongs, and for a few minutes there would be relief from this searing pain in his gut. The empty space in his chest, where James had once been, would be forgotten for those miraculous few moments." *shudders* why are you so good at capturing the Marauders' personalities and just good in general?

HA you should read *my* writing when I was 16...here, actually... (if the link doesn't show go to username etherealfire and click on "the only thing he ever swore" yeah I was 17...whatever). Gah. It's good but SO fluffy (actually you may enjoy it)

In my defense (!) :D I am NOT self-promo-ing...I'm sending you something to show how much better you are than me. :) think how you'll be when *you're* 19...

ANYWAY back to your story...

"The common criminals, thieves and conmen." Would they be in Azkaban? I thought it was a hardcore top-security prison...but maybe not...idk. :) Whatever...it's good. And I like the "But he didn't speak a word. He never did." bit. Nice.

I'm not going to write them all here, but you have some REALLY nice images in this. The "damp and rotting walls" growing inside his head...*shudders again*

"The Dementors felt it first. They swarmed around a cell a few door along, passing it more often than was necessary, their rattling breathes heavy and almost lustful." Ew...ew...gah.

"Wormtail was in the same place as Harry. As the baby." How weird...I keep forgetting that there was a time that Sirius only thought of Harry as James's baby. Awesome.

Nice, NICE last line. What can I say? This is the 2nd time I've read this, and the only time I've *had* time to review...and I love it. Favorite stories, definitely :D

Ivy
MusicOfTheNight11 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Wow. That is absolutely amazing writing. You capture the mood of the story so well, and absorb the reader so much, it's like I was there. Astounding!