Reviews for Dark City
jj12 chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
Fantastic piece of work. I hope you write some more.
Haldir639 chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
Holy Dayum, this fic was awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Little purple button? Huh? What little purple button? Am I colorblind and I don't know it?
NarwhalWarlord chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
Nice job, but I couldn't really like the characters. Heretics. Traitors. To quote ravenor, they should have "girded their souls in the armor of contempt". And don't forget, only in death does duty end. They were for the most part guardsmen. You said that they had immense faith in the so, they would have tried to kill Vect. If they were that good, they may have had a chance at killing him, and their duty, their precious honor, and the desire they exhibited to escape Commoragh, as well as life-long commitment and training, would have made them try.

Also,, your Space Marines were a bit off. As in "a former bodyguard kills two warriors created in the template of the greatest man who ever lived and single-handedly stop armies". Ever read Iron Snakes by Dan Abnett? That is what a Space Marine is. He kills 40 Dark Eldar with a knife... And takes not a scratch. Also, I believe that they are generally very grown up, handsome, dashing, and generally not pudgy. And ass for maturity? In canon, the scouts are immature, but only to a small as for 400-year-old veterans? I think that 400 years of grim darkness would clear out immaturity.

Wait-getting a vision from the Emperor: you play dark eldar and hate Space Marines and Guardsmen.

Nice writing style, but please: READ MORE CANON THAN THE DARK ELDAR CODEX. Dan Abnett's stuff should prove an example of what the Guard and the Marines really mean.
WorldStrider chapter 20 . 11/10/2011
Whoa, I saw this story a few times but always discounted it. Now I've given it a chance and read it it's really good. The only Issue I have is the level of security around Khulan. There are severel points you would exspect the 2nd in command of the Kabal of the Black Heart to have more security but it seems that he is unprotected when assasins strike.

Thats all.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 20 . 5/4/2011
A great story. I really liked it. I'd just like to see how their adventures continued. But anyway, thanks for the great entertainment.
OrcMaster chapter 20 . 9/8/2008
AWSOME great ending overrall very good this could have been made into a novel if it was alot longer but still good too bad im to late to be ein thank you list u are on all my favs and all that

i am writing two things right know one is called Black rain

the other is called The Last War
OrcMaster chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
woot that was awsome specially when guy hit the wall that was funny keep it up GO ARMY :p
OrcMaster chapter 13 . 9/8/2008
i feel bad every time i dont review cause im so late in the process lol ill review alot but not evry chapter couldnt put off reading lol
OrcMaster chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
i say cannis should by force of will make the knife stab into himself
OrcMaster chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
wot once again i am happy . i just wish for one thing int he stories even tho im too late to have it put in

i really miss teh bad assiness of the space marines

ud think dark eldar would specifically hunt them fer gladiators.
OrcMaster chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
awsome so far i know little about the dark eldar but u are doing a amzaging job keep up the work.
Peanuckle chapter 20 . 9/2/2008
T'was excellent reading, but the ending got me a little confused. One of them took a bolter round to the chest! They blow up too! How's he still alive? And what about the guy who got thunder-hammered to the chest?

And I suppose that the Dark Eldar were either defeated or ran off, leaving them to fend for themselves. Perhaps they will be able to survive in the gutters of Necromunda.
lord tinks chapter 8 . 11/27/2007
dude you rok
BrainDeleted chapter 20 . 8/15/2007
sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel!