Reviews for Code: Diginection
Neat! What's next?!
Star Holder Commander chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
WOW! GREAT JOB!
DayDreamer9 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I LOVE THIS! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

I hope that you have more in store :3
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Good to see you back!

I wonder if Davis can use the Connection Port of his D3, to open the DigiGate, to send the group to the supercomputer lab.

Also, you could have Davis, Yolei, Cody, Kari, TK; and/or Ken use their D3 to open the DigiGate on any computer screen they can find, like any of those in the old factory, as well as either of both Jeremie's laptop, and/or dorm computer.
TheSealer chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Alright! Fianlly an update! That fight was pretty intense! And you kept the idea of the Diginection, that's great! Too bad William didn't join the fight, but I suppose this is only the beginning. Now that the fight is over, introductions are in order. Update soon!
Digiman14 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is a good improvement form your previous fict. I like it, it's more detayled and there are no OCs we even got to meet (sorry about that). You know what I like in Code Lyoko and Digimon croosovers, where XANA is the main villain. In Digimon, practically all the villains are from the digital world, like theh umans can't be a menace to both worlds. However, XANA is a human creation and he's a greater enemy than many digimon. Keep doing a fine job and be cool! This fict must go on.
TheSealer chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
AH! I've you're back in business! That's good. But you also want to make the sotry farm ore detailed. Guess that's a good thing, though it will make me wait longer for each chapter. Anyway, continue a great job!
hellanime chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
this has promise.

an interesting combat style and with new diginection system i'm looking forward to the rest of this story
ANOUNCER GUY chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
-FIVE YEARS LATER!- Am dissapoint in you. This story had great potential.
ulrichyumi chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
update soon
BIG BIG fan of Digimon chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
who is tohno?
BIG BIG fan of Digimon chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
who is timothy?
big fan of digimon chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
good, but i still preffer the origanal digidestin, THEY ROCK!
fraz hopper chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
um update please this is the only digi-CL fan fic so yah update
Dragonfly996 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Very good and creative continue story idea give digidestions some armor and weapons also.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »