Reviews for Christmas Bonus
Catnip-Packet chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was a very funny story. One of the best Christmas themed fancifs I've read! :D Poor Randall, having to wear a reindeer suit. I'd be mortified. And I would want the teddy bear. :D
Ikumak chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was so cute xD I'm in total love with your Randall. Not a boring moment in this fic, awesome work!
Frank-The-Tank chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I didn't like it but it was funny
GothicCheshire chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Oh dear lord! I couldn't stop laughing, guess t'is the season to be scroogie ain't it? Really amusing, wouldn't be that bad of an idea to make one for all the mager holidays...like Valentines day... HA, you've inspired me...
Sean Fogle chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Wow I haven't reviewed in a long time. But seeing as how this is a one-shot, might as well _

Being personal friends with Randall, I was a bit put off by the rather...belittlement toward him. In terms of Celia saying “You’re just annoyed that nobody likes you, Randall.” which WOULD really hurt the guy. -_-

However...I have to say...you have a grand talent here. 0

First off. The story is gold in terms of christmas. You've made it start, go on, and end perfectly _ I liked that it surrounded Randall, of course _, but also liked the accompanying of Sullivan, Wazowski, and so on. Had to admit you got Sullivan (who does not really HATE Randall) and Wazowski (Who does) right. Celia's a bit flaky, but overall she's got that tough tomboy-spirte that's there _

Second off...you have GOT to known several Comedy movies features from heart, because you have done an excellent job in terms of funnyness _ The bit with Randall AND Sullivan being dragged into the same situation (I loved how you showed the two, at point, would be on neutral ground (this is probably time-lined just after Sullivan took the Top Scarer from Randall)). And the reindeer and santa hat bit were icing on the cake _

Speaking of cake...somebody spiked the punch?

Third. Although Randall would be a bit more depressed than angry on the holiday season, in terms of his snappy come-backs and overall attitude, you got it down _ Although Ran doesn't drink, the bit with him getting drunk and changing the wrong colors just plain PRICELESS _

Overall. The story is truely a one-shot. It has a basic story line, but with high quality writing and jokes.

With a few additions, this practically IS the M.I. Christmas Special _

-Sean

P.S. Wait a sec, didn't see the author. LB it's YOU? Dang. You did a good job mate _
Sylvie chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
*laughs for ten years* That was SO GOOD. Randall in a reindeer outfit? AWESOME! Ohh, that was great...*reads it again*
FicCheck chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Don't expect anything different from me, great story as usaual. hope to see a whole lot more one-shots from ya.:)
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Yes, there will be a Toy Story 3! And you actually like Chick Hicks better than Lightning McQueen? Oh, nice story!
dochar ar bith ann chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
He! Love it. Randall drunk...now that's interesting.