Reviews for Somewhere in Between
SecretSkrill chapter 22 . 4/10
That was the perfect ending to this story oh my gosh... XD
sara chapter 1 . 1/26
maiko lol
ButterySupreme chapter 22 . 12/24/2020
Aww omg aang 3what a nice story. Enjoyed reading every minute of it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ButterySupreme chapter 6 . 12/24/2020
Ahhh, the fact that katara finds comfort in being around Lu Zuo makes my heart melt! I already love the children so much.
Mia chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
1) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you named her Maiko
2) IS AZULA GOING TO TEACH HER CUZ THEY'RE BOTH 'PRODIGIES'
Mia chapter 4 . 8/25/2020
This version of azula is one I want to be my bff... for now... if she doesn't go cray cray again
Crystal heart 255 chapter 22 . 8/10/2020
That was really good! Hopefully there's more soon!
Kurojistou chapter 16 . 3/19/2019
Damn
Kurojistou chapter 14 . 3/19/2019
Remember who you are and own it!
Kurojistou chapter 11 . 3/19/2019
I hate this...but I can’t stop reading it
blahblahbayern chapter 22 . 8/25/2018
I had a hard time starting this story. I'd be honest here, I considered dropping it after chapter 3 or so. It didn't feel natural with me, almost like you've decided to throw away the whole season 3. Until I opened the review section, it hadn't occurred to me it was written before the season 3 release, lol. Yeah, well, I don't regret checking on reviews. In fact, I really enjoyed Somewhere in Between after Katara and Zuko managed to deal with initially hostility towards each other. I feel a little bit tricked though, the cliffhanger and all. But Zuko and Katara's dynamics were totally worth it. Thanks for sharing!
vampireacademygirls chapter 22 . 7/28/2018
Ha! That last line was perfect. Such a great and interesting story!
Hiniwalay chapter 21 . 5/18/2018
I’ve given up all hope of finding another well-written, clean, and damn interesting Zutara fanfic... then I found this.
THANK. YOU.
I was wary at first because you wrote this before the third season came out, and clearly in this AU the third season events had not transpired. Zuko and Katara never became friends, and Zuko appeared to have a different personality, or not have turned into the man he was at the end of the series. I almost stopped reading, but the pure quality of your writing kept me going. And I’m glad I did keep going. This is GOOD. This Zuko has gone through different things, but at the core is still Zuko. That’s far more than I can say for some other Zutara romance fics out there
And thank you so much for keeping the story clean. Thia was a ZUTARA POLITICAL MARRIAGE story, and consisted of what,, 2 innuendos? 3? And all of them by people other than the couple. No lusty imaginings by our lovely, romantic couple here. That’s extremely impressive. I admire how you stuck to your principles.
Possibly the only issue I have is that the POV sometimes switches randomly, disturbing the flow of reading.
Also, I am awed by the infinitesimal span of time that you completed this fic. HOW?
I’m now off to check your profile in hopes that you have a completed sequel as well.
Thank you for the read!

...aaand now I’m posting this on the second to the last chapter because I found that I can’t review on the last chapter. Because I’ve apparently done it before. Two years ago. Wth is happening to my memory.
Riiight, now I’ve learned that my memory is bad enough that I can forget what happened in a fic and read it thinking that I’ve never read it before, experiencing the twists and just enjoying the reading all over again as if the first time. I probably read so many Zutara fics before that I brushed of anything that felt familiar, thinking that I’ve read it in a different fic.
Which brings me to the other realization that there’s probably isn’t a well-written, clean, and damn interesting Zutara fanfic on this website that I haven’t read. Phooey.
Nevertheless, I’m glad I got to experience this fic all over again!
xndr chapter 22 . 3/9/2018
The ending is gold
StrawberryKris chapter 22 . 2/15/2018
12 years later and this is a legend. Brilliant story. Wish you had continued it, but I also quite like the cliff hanger.