Reviews for Somewhere in Between
StrawberryKris chapter 22 . 2/15
12 years later and this is a legend. Brilliant story. Wish you had continued it, but I also quite like the cliff hanger.
Kimfucius chapter 22 . 5/28/2017
ohhhh gosh! this was so interesting ahhh you're so good at writing 3
Mandarin Fiend chapter 22 . 5/22/2017
Awwww bless read it all in one go and loved it.
AlesiaWillows chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Well written slow build up, you made it believable. I liked it a lot :)
guest chapter 22 . 1/23/2017
awww zutara love! i was a little hurt about the maiko beginning but now all is well. im going to need babies in the sequel though, i love daddy zuko
25Carin chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
So I really enjoyed your fic and after two days of reading. Ima tell you what I think. First not enough romance or at least compared to what I'm used to. You made me laugh and smile a handful of times. I can't help but think of storm bending after azula bends lightning and katara catchs in the water. I don't usually read Zutara fan fics where they are older than me: I'm 20 years old. But like I said I really enjoyed it! Peace ️️
Jaricchi chapter 22 . 12/7/2016
OH LOL AANG. Perfect Timing, as usual. I loved the kids, and I really love the slow build romance. Thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed it tremendously.
CasaCan chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
This was so great, so sad to see the sequel isn't finished but I'm off to go read what you have posted. Hopefully you come back and write more soon!

Also I absolutely adore Maiko as an OC, she has such an Avatar mindset to her. I mean I would love to see her learning to bend like an airbender from Aang next lol
jovysanchez17 chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
Best chapter as of what I've read so far. I love the therapy session! :D
The-Red-Lip chapter 22 . 10/13/2016
Beautiful story!
OMFG! I love it!
Amazing job!
Can't wait to read what happens next!
EternityRoze262 chapter 22 . 9/28/2016
Thanks for this great story! This was one of the first Zutara fanfics I've read, and I'm glad I started with a nicely written one :)

~Roze
kikinette11 chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
Very great story
Bravo
French reader
Secret.Identities chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
ahhhhh wth that ending hahahaha
agirlwholovestoread chapter 22 . 8/20/2016
I really enjoyed this, you're a beautiful writer. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/11/2016