Reviews for Somewhere in Between
kasandra16 chapter 22 . 7/12/2008
best story i've read in a long time.

thank you.
inaded chapter 22 . 5/26/2008
oh goodness, i'm so blown away by this story. you are one of the writers on ffnet that have everything in place at the right time, without excess. i'm so looking forward to more from you!
talapadme chapter 22 . 5/23/2008
Exceptional Job, Ms. Rayne. Very nicely done. If you do make a sequel to this, it will no doubt be as interesting as the first. Still, I think that the plotline ended perfectly and shouldn't be continued, but I guess to each her own.

Happy Writings!

Lots of Love,

Talapadme
Dream's Abyss chapter 22 . 5/16/2008
I was going to say that this is the first fic that had Azula being pretty okay... but now I can't really.
defunct111 chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
Hi!

So, I've seen this story on lots of peoples fav lists and heard about it a lot and I always wanted to check it out but kept putting it off, so now I finally got around to reading the whole thing and I absolutely loved it!

By the way, the "What did I miss?" was the best ending ever! I died laughing!
TheMightyErrg chapter 22 . 5/7/2008
Totally awesome story ! Had my full interest all the time. Looking forward to more of your work.
Archangel's Requiem chapter 22 . 4/18/2008
okay, there went that all in one day...its a shame it wasnt longer. now im off 2 ur page 2 try and find a sequel! yay!

Archangel's Requiem
Prince Everhard chapter 22 . 4/5/2008
"Hi, what'd I miss?"

Hakoda paused. "Er... well..."

They whirled at Sokka's laughter. "You're girlfriend married the Fire Lord, there was a a massive war with Jet and Azula, who are working together now, and I'm pregnant." Aang's and Hakoda's jaw dropped. "But don't tell anybody, cause it's Zuko's."

I'M JUST KIDDING, I SWEAR!
huda chapter 22 . 3/29/2008
this is wonderful

cant wait to hear the rest
Scribbled Ink chapter 22 . 3/19/2008
Oh wow that was THEE most perfect way to end this story! I was practically rolling on the floor laughing at it! After all that drama, action, betrayal..

"hi," Aang said sunnily. "What'd I miss?" Oh my gut..
anonentity chapter 22 . 3/9/2008
You have mastered the art of the epilogue. Seriously, do you know how easy these are to mess up? I love Aang's sudden appearance.

Your story didn't turn Katara into a lady-like pushover. Kudos to you.

(I loved it.)
Dream21 chapter 22 . 2/21/2008
It's amazing, I love it so far...can't wait for more. Make sure to take your time though. :p
fish727 chapter 22 . 2/10/2008
love every word of it
xkoryux chapter 22 . 1/8/2008
Okay I just have to say! This is brilliant! not many things keep me so interested that I forgo sleep. I stayed up till 4am, cause I had to read the next part, and when I got the the end... I was like... 'wasn't there more links on her live journal... NO! I must sleep!' XD

Though you can be sure that I will be reading the rest! And I more then likely will be doing fan art from this!

Do you have a deviantart account? Mine is GenesisGoBoom. if you do, I would REALLY like to watch you there!
SarahE7191 chapter 22 . 12/22/2007
I absolutely loved this story! I'm going to read the sequel now.

Sarah