Reviews for Somewhere in Between
Unidentified Gem chapter 22 . 7/19/2016
This was a beautiful story! It wasn't too long, but it showed the same amount of time and effort put in as longer pieces of work. I congratulate you on writing such a wonderful story _
midori chapter 22 . 3/20/2016
thanks a lot-!
ah, i read the entire thing in one sitting! look at the time-! it's 3.45am...!ahaha, anyway!

that was totally awesome! i loved when they had the information sharing, it was really sweet, and i could see how it really helped them to be more comfortable in each other's presence. katara loving the children was really in character for her,and the children being one of the things that bonded her and zuko together was a great point! it was quite the suspenseful story. i also love iroh's interactions with her and zuko, especially when he had to act as the mediator, really hilarious! well, yay zutara! woo-!
gtgrandom chapter 22 . 1/9/2016
OH SHIT.
I think this...this might be my favorite Zutara story TO DATE. AND it was like, the first one ever written. sldkfja;lfkjasfj
THANKS. I'M off to read the sequel.
gtgrandom chapter 17 . 1/9/2016
That was devastating to say the least. I love the twist on this story, with Zuko already having the children...it's really perfect.
gtgrandom chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
SO MUCH ANGST.
But very, very well written.
gtgrandom chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
AWWWW ZUKO DOES CARE
loving this...LOVING IT
gtgrandom chapter 8 . 1/9/2016
I really love this so far. Their interactions are hilarious! AND it was written before Katara and Zuko really had screen time together. Very impressive.
Qi Eclipse chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
This is really very good!
twoshoess chapter 22 . 5/13/2015
It would be very cool if one of their night time info exchanges were the "I love you"s!

I absolutely love this story and your writing! Hopefully your talents are continued to this day. Thank you!
iheartpickles chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
Wow! Aang!
Elen-Di chapter 22 . 3/24/2015
I'm so glad there are sequels! I knew it was Azula... But Jet, yikes. I love Zuko's kids, I love Toph and Sokka (Tokka match?) and I can't wait to see more Zutara. :D great story!
Elen-Di chapter 16 . 3/24/2015
Awww. It's angsty but it's sweet and I love it. Melting at the Zutara hug 3
Elen-Di chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
Heheheh i love their fighting. And semi-cuteness. And Katara teaching Maiko xD
Elen-Di chapter 8 . 3/24/2015
I like this story so far, though I was a little confused when it began about how much of the show canon is assumed (since at the end of season 3 Azula was in prison for insanity and Zuko and Katara were good friends - those don't seem to have happened). But I'm definitely curious to see their relationship develop!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/19/2015