Reviews for Puzzled
croquant chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Nice read: funny and ever so true... Thanks for uploading.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Ow, my sides. Can't stop laughing...
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is amazing, I am laughing so hard right now my cheeks hurt! XD

Really great story, I love it!

I hope you wite more about Kaiba & Mokuba, maybe do a more than one-shot with a serious plot. You're really great writer so anything you do will probably be very good.

Awesome job, really funny! Perfect actually. -
dancing elf chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
who knew a computer game could outwit kaiba

hahahaaa
ahbuggrit chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is a really cute and funny fic :) I loved how you portrayed Kaiba's frustration and the lengths he was willing to go to :)

This is really well written. It's descriptive without being boring, and Kaiba seems to be IC to me :)
randomgirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is cuter than cute! This is something that I plan on reading next time I have a bad day, because I know it will make me feel better. You are TALENTED!
ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ahaha! Poor Kaiba! xD I loved this fic!
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Lovely. The best bit was when Kaiba rang the employee... now wouldn't that be a story to tell your friends?
Setep Ka Tawy chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh, my... *wipes eyes* That was absolutely priceless. Seto was completely in character, and yet so subtly amusing at the same time... I wonder how much of his pride he lost in having to call the man he fired and get the solution?

Anyway, awesome job. I love the last line, with Kaiba laughing hysterically. I think the best part was how you took such a simple little scenario and turned it into a wonderfully detailed story.

Keep it up!
HK-47 Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was the funniest, most amusing, entertaining, and well written thing I've ever read.

I just loved the flow and style you wrote with. It was just so easy to get lost in the flow of the sentences and the fic; I actually found myself reading straight through without stopping, which is hard for me as I tend to feel the need to multitask all the time. Low attention span.

I must have smiled about a million times while reading. While I may not be a HUGE fan of Kaiba's personality, I find his character incredibly fascinating to read/write about. So seeing him in this sort of situation WHILE staying in character; touche!

It was so amusing watching Kaiba struggle with a game, as opposed to going through it flawlessly like one would expect. Now he knows how the rest of us gamers feel when we struggle with a game so much. Heh, I kinda relate to the fic as an avid gamer, so that's another plus! I also loved how you threw in some Mokuba/Kaiba brotherly love in there; that's one of the reasons why I find his character so interesting, and I enjoy seeing his interaction with his brother in the show as well as fics.

Favorite parts:

/Kaiba stood and watched. He was a man who could appreciate a good gamer - and a good game - when he saw one, so at first all he did was observe quietly from a few feet away. However, as the game went on, he crept closer and closer until he was practically breathing down the player's neck. At last, he spoke.

"Put the black ten on the red Jack," he said./

I must have laughed so hard. If I were that man, I would have been pissed. Not only did he get fired, but the person doing the firing apparently knew the game better than himself. That would irk me, haha.

/It was there that he found the problem. A lone man was absorbed in playing some kind of web-based game, the nature of which Kaiba was not familiar with, but it seemed to involve dragging and dropping an assortment of odd implements and watching them do improbable things, to the accompaniment of some jaunty music. To Kaiba, it seemed utterly pointless.

"Enjoying yourself?" he inquired./

Again, laughed really hard there. His voice is so startling, I probably would have screamed if he just came up behind me like that; the man can make a simple 'hello' sound sinister.

/He did not realize that he was still humming the music as he walked./

I wish I knew just how silly the music was, so I could laugh even harder than I did when I read it.

/"Take it easy," said Kaiba, but he softened his gruff words by lightly brushing a hand over Mokuba's hair.

Mokuba was not perturbed by the less-than-effusive greeting. "How was work?"/

Like I said before, love that brotherly love. You don't see a lot of it in fanfiction nowadays, what with everyone so focused on pairings and what have you. I like seeing this side of Kaiba; it shows no matter how cold he may seem, there's something he cares about. I know this was all humor, but still, I needed to point that out, heh.

/And he did. Consequently, he sent the staff of the mansion running to his room in a panic, wondering if their master had finally snapped, because Mokuba had solved the puzzle by sheer luck on his third try, and no one was used to Kaiba laughing that hard./

Ha, leave it to Mokuba. I can't imagine the looks on the staff's faces to see THE Seto Kaiba LAUGHING.

All in all, I adored this fic. You're really talented, and I'm not just saying that to be a gushing lunatic. Fics like these, believe it or not, make me like Kaiba more and more.

I hope you continue to grace FFN with your wonderful fics, Happy Writing!

Scarlet The Imperfect One
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Heh. I love this. I giggled uncontrollably while reading it.

Keep up the excellent work!

Angel
Krimson-Kunoichi chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Awesome fic! It was just what I needed cuz I was in a bad mood. :P

Btw...was that website real? If it is...do you mind sending me the link...:D
jeuxmungandr chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Damn... I know that Kaiba will go at any lengths to be the best at anything... but that was a little over the edge for even his standards.

Although, the whole thing of him becoming so dedicated over an internet game was just incredibly amusing. Imagine if he did something like that with 'World of Warcraft'-it would be downright terrifying (and most of those people are incredibly scary as it is)

Great job.