Reviews for Lost Love
twirlgirl85 chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
that's sweet of Juile to want to stil talk with Luis, even thugh they aren't dating any more. her telling him to call once he got back to Minnesota, and promissed him that when he did call she would actully chat with him. Even thu it wasn't what Luis wanted at least it was something.

I loved how Charlie thought he stuck out with her when really he didn't at all. I think that hanging out with the ducks would be something that Luis would enjoy.

the idea of her being more than just friends with Adam couldnt have made me more happier. I love the way you lead into it, Wonderful writting there.

I'm happy that after talking with the rest of the team they all welcome him back.
twirlgirl85 chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
I'm glad to hear that at least Juile is willing to hear Luis out but that dosen't mean that she will take him back. in fact the thing that got me more was that fact that after everything tha tluis told her she still didn't take him back. I totally am with both Bombay and Charlie that it's best if Luis get lets Juile go, and get on with her life after everything that she's been thu. It's time for Luis to find some one new and let go of all feeling he still has for Juile.

I'm glad tha tthey aren't the only one who think it's a bad idea if hey get back together. I would have to agree with Jen tha tAdam should ask her out, just see what she says. But one thing is true the the ducks could get hurt but him going out with her or they could get hurt.

"Don’t be stupid,” Jen said rolling her eyes. “Give it a shot. What could it possibly hurt?”

“The Ducks.” Adam whispered. Jen looked confused “If we were to get together and it not work out it would divide the Ducks further. Especially since we’re not on the same teams any more, when Luis and Julie broke up even when we were on the same team we lost something. Ducks fly together, that’s what we always say. God, I wish Charlie was here, he could explain it better than I can.”

Jen smiled. “No I get it. But you can’t let that stop you Adam. You have to grow up, you have to live.”
twirlgirl85 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh another wonder first chapter, Leave it to Juile to be watching Dawson's creek, and yes I have to say tha tAdam is right pacy looks a lot lie Charlie.

I laughed at the idea of Juile saying she was going to get trashed that night. I feel for adam that having to take care of her was not something he was doing again,

CHarlie way couldn't you talk Luis out of going to BC to talk with Juile, I thought it was cute what Charlie had said once Luis left. “Man, he’s gonna get eaten alive.”

I'm glad that Scooter and Juile are friends again, being friends well an ex is hard sometimes. let the party being. “I’ll take one, but I expect you to keep an eye on me.” She laughed taking a beer from his hand. “I need to stay in control.”

“You got it! Banksie?” Scooter said holding up an empty cup in one hand and the tap of the keg in the other.

“Yeah, sure.” Adam shrugged.

oh no... NOt a good way to come home from a party to find Luis waitting for her. Good for Juile not to want to chat with him, at least Adam was nice enough to let Luis stay with him.
awtr101fan chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
wow...this story was so full of drama. i can't believe how much drama there was. i think my fave part was when luis tried 2 deck adam. i could actually c it in my head while i was reading it. all of it. & i luved the dawson's creek tie ins. they were cute 0) keep it up...on 2 the next story 8-)

donna79 chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
Luis finally got it right! I'm so proud of him. I'm glad Adam was so understanding. And I'm glad that Julie and Luis are finally friends again. This was a good ending to a good story.
donna79 chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
I love Charlie! It had to be said. I'm really liking him in this story. Someone needs to shake some sense into Luis though. He's being a jerk. If he was smart he would be happy for Julie. I'm glad Julie finally knows the truth about how long Adam has liked her. He seems like the right guy for her.
a chapter 8 . 1/7/2007
there could have been a connie guy other than that this was so cute...I like the way you write...I cant wait to read more
footychick chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
oh YER lol tht was awsome i hope u do more adam julie fics luvin em
Liz chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
Great Job!...I really liked the ending and how you had them all make up. Hope to read more of your work soon.
footychick chapter 7 . 1/4/2007
wow thts deep plz update asap
Liz chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
Cute chapter as always...You kind of have to feel bad for Luis, but at least it clears the way for Adam!
Moshimoro6785 chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
I really like this story! hope you keep Julie and Adam together.. you know "once a cheater.. always a cheater" :P. keep it up!
donna79 chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
This was good. I liked it. Is it just me or is ff being weird? I haven't gotten anything from them in over a week? I didn't even get a notice that you had updated. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Liz chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
Aw what Julie said to Adam was so cute!...I'm glad you had them get together. P.S.-I totally thought the baseball thing with Luis was funny.
footychick chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
aw i really hope things work out for them plz let it work out for them. once again great chappie update asap pwez