Reviews for A Ghost's Pastime
bobcox26 chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
hi just look at my review for the last one in this series and to that I think that if you really buy the acended part that the person would have to be a real b_d and very selfness to go back say Hi. With no real help and ect I have not readed on story that cover this without appering full of it self
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Great job!
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
Okay, I haven't read the rest of the Aeda/Daniel epic, but this is awesome and so sad and romantic. "aw!" and sniffle at the same time.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
awesome story
Verb chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
"The words spill from her like pearls from a broken necklace."

That? Is just awesome. Because that's exactly how it feels, and you've captured it so well. Excellent chapter - I'd love to see the story continue . . . although how you could do that with what I think is an ascended Daniel, I have no idea! This is Stargate, after all - he could come back to life, right? :) Great job, loved the chapter.
starjems88 chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
love Aeda, hope theres another story in the works.
Terelou chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
It's about time for an update! I do so love this story, these characters. I hope you continue.
Terelou chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
oh, oh, oh, oh!

Thanks for the cute update. I love it! More, more, more!
starjems88 chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
please continue!
scottiedog chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Please continue with this story!

I love the interaction btwn Adea and Daniel! Good Job!
Verb chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
That would be my reaction, too - punch him them kiss the crap out of him. Powerpoint would have been nice! :) Excellent update, keep 'em coming!
katejones2005 chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
aw, YAY for descension!
Terelou chapter 1 . 12/7/2006

Good story. I liked the way you incorporated the outfit Daniel (pant, pant!) was wearing. Can't wait for more!

Thanks for mentioning me in your review notes.

oh and "Desert", you must read all of the Aeda and Daniel stories. They are very well written, serious, funny, and yes, sad. But oh so good!
IAmTheBoss chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Yes! He's not gone forever! I was very sad when I read the last one, but I should have realized that he wouldn't be gone forever. Stupid me. :P Anywho, this is reall great so far. I can't wait to read more! _
Verb chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Yay! New story! I'm so excited - I love this character and, since last story I read Daniel had died, I'm really, really, really curious to see how this plays out. Besides, if you keep describing Daniel in jeans, a dress shirt, and corduroy blazer, Aeda won't be the only one fainting!

And thanks for your thanks! :) Always a pleasure reading your stories - even if the last one did make me tear up. Update soon - I have time off from school so I can finally read stories again!