Reviews for Going Home
SPARK187 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Nice wrap up. It was nice to see Rogue and Cody coming to an understanding. Will Mystique really change? I doubt it, but you can always hope. Remy looked a little worried at the hug Rogue gave Cody, but he has nothing to worry about.
SPARK187 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I sure hope that Mystique is being sincere about wanting to patch things up with her kids. I think one more betrayal and Rogue will be done with her, but Kurt may be a little more forgiving. And Rogue and Kurt being twins? Didn't see that one coming. And who's their daddy?
SPARK187 chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
The whole thing with Cody wasn't as bad as the last time, but you really couldn't blame Rogue for that whole fiasco. It wasn't her fault, and Mystique showing up at the end. I would have walked out the door then and there, but where's the drama in that.
SPARK187 chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
That girl Deb was a bitch. And Irene calling Mystique was a given. And Rogue running into Cody at the end. I wonder how that going to turn out. Guess I have to read the next chapter.
SPARK187 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Everything is planned and they will soon be on their way. I hope this turns out to be a road trip story. I love those. Wrote a few of those myself. Again, great job on the chapter.
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ahhh! I multi-chapter story. Great! I hope it's a good one.
phoenix-shalimar chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
that was kool
Ellavira chapter 6 . 11/24/2003
Aww its so sweet
Rogue Star1 chapter 6 . 5/18/2003
Very nice. An exellent stroy about Rogue facing her demons.

Take Care

Rogue Star
Carla-p chapter 6 . 12/28/2002
OMG You write so well, and now I'm only just reading you're stuff, I am sooo behind.

I just want to thank you for such brilliant stories and I really hope that you continue.
Christy S chapter 6 . 8/5/2002
I demand a sequel! Honestly, I love the whole Rogue/Cody Remy's jealous thing. I'd like to see what goes down between Rogue and Cody the next time they meet. Maybe Cody could even offer to help Rogue control her powers or something. Or he could even fall for a mutant girl and ask Rogue for advice on how to deal. I hated it when Cody died in the comics. I like your version better. - Keep writin', sugah!
Rio chapter 6 . 12/8/2001
AWESOME STORY! i luv'd it! I will totally put this as one of my fav Rogue stories of all time;)

Rio
Josie chapter 6 . 10/9/2001
iv read all 9 in this series. its really good! write more!
Lucky439 chapter 6 . 10/8/2001
great i love how mistique and rogue start to rebild there relationship and how she made up with cody
X Moonchik chapter 6 . 9/8/2001
Ooooooo.I liked it hope you write more stuff.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »