Reviews for Black Sun Rising
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Wow
numb-butt chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I see, I see.

I like how this was made and how well you put everyone's feelings in it and such. And allow me to say that this coupling had now officially entered my mind and will be biting away at me to make something for them. xD It's just a very unique pairing.

Ohohoho. Next one~!
Baby Chiba chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hmm, so the plot thickens.

There are a few things that bother me, and let me preface this review by saying they bother me because i'm really intrigued by this story and I want to know more, not that I feel this was poorly written.

So...

I feel that there are some things you can elaborate on a little more for the sake of my sanity such as why in the very beginning Roxas's eyes are compared to Seifer's. What's the significance there? You pull Seifer's name up a lot but I feel like his character isn't relevant but he's supposed to be. i feel there's an element missing with him. Though I have to admit, I am biased. I'm a die hard S/S S/L fan so i'm always trying to pull some sort of relationship out between them. Please correct me if i'm wrong. But when Roxas tells Leon to shut up and Leon compares him to Sora and Seifer it makes me wonder what part the two of them played in the past with Leon. What's their significance?

Another bothersome factor is the dynamic between Roxas and Leon. At this point i'm going to assume Rudra is the 'god' or virus for Roxas. Was Axel attracted to Rudra or Roxas? Leon is attracted to Roxas but i'm confused over if Leon lusts for Roxas, wants to protect him, feels some kind of guilt and/or obligation to Roxas for some reason that remains unexplained to me. Leon battles with this desire to kill Roxas but he obviously lusts for him and fears him. Why? Is it because he's more powerful that other Tuners? Does his destiny as key-blade wielder transfer over into this story? I'm sorry for not assuming these things if I was intended to .. And is Sora Roxas's brother? Lover? Other half lol, I want to know why Roxas is so broken up about Sora's death, and I AM assuming that he killed Sora, or Rudra did.

Okay, I apologize if I annoyed the hell out of you with these questions. I'd really appreciate it if you got back to me!
GROTESQUEpanda chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
This is all so beautiful. I'm not sure why, and I'm not sure I want to know why. It all feels so natural, so real. You really get sucked into it. Between the desire to run and the need for more, I can't help but be awed. My admiration for your writing and realistic AU cannot be manifested into words. Good work, I look forward to reading more.

I love the Day of the Tentacle reference, by the bye. It made me look at the story in a new light, if only for a moment.
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
O_o

This just gets better and better with each chapter...

And I am thoroughly enjoying your use of Hinduism-it makes this series really stand out as original and unique.
sesshiefanatic101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was had very good detail in it.I don't have good detail within my work.
ooOoo0ooOoo chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
joy! I made fanart for you:

It's not very good fanart, but it's fanart none the less.

I've been quoting Cities relentlessly, and I think they might ship me away soon ;
Masterday chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Okay, this is the second time I've read this and it makes a lot more sense now.

And let me tell you, it's beautiful. So, Fucking, Pretty.

I'd love to go on and on and on about how this sentence was killer, and this one heart breaking, but I'm just to fucking happy about your fics to give a damn.

So, to end my pitiful excuse for a review:

Elda~
Nakitama-san chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
M, I'm smiling and saying Delicious. I mean, I don't like the thought of cannibalism but you write it so /well/. Roxas is just so frustratingly and disgustingly beautiful and Rudra makes him so much...more dangerous and delightfully yummy.

Ah, a prequel to cities of the future. It explains things, like how Sora died (which was a...fitting way) and the mentions of random characters and you intergrate them perfectly! Love love eat love. Damnit, you are darling!

Again, thanks for writing.

(Just so you know, I wrote a cannibalism fic and referenced some of your work in it. I hope it's alright. I have the disclaimer saying you in it, and the references are vague enough so it's not even close to a replica of yours. Thanks again!)
Animegoil chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Aah, I'm too lazy to look up whether cities of the future is a book or another one of your fics (the former?). Wow, hm, this was kinda creepy, but uh... yeah, I love your descriptions, especially of Roxas, and emotions. Oh, cannibalims, one of those taboos that are kinda gory and fascnnating at the same time. I find it amusing that my sister was kinda shocked that people could protray Roxas as... ok, wait, now I have to figure it out... you have a very unique way of portraying Roxas... it's ... violent, and beautiful and forbidden, tortured and lashing out at the world. Reminds me of the god Abraxas, to quote Hermann Hesse's Demian. Good and bad, tempting and lusting while still pure and undiluted in emotion and thought. It's very strange, I like it a lot. It's that tinge of realism you always have in your fics because in reality we're all a little good and a little bad, and there's never just _one_ reason we do something, or _one_ thing we think as we do things. Anyway, back to my sister, I found it amusing that she was shocked at the violence and 'depravity' or 'decandence', to put a word to what I'm trying to explain, with which Roxas is protrayed in fanfics. I think she just thought he was a sweeheart. Which I still think, but I like the dark interpreation too, and would like to play with that also. But yeah, her shock was funny. I was just like, well, it's not like we don't see that audacious, defiant and violent side of him in the game, were you paying attention? Anyway, cool fic, and well, even if i hadn't read that cities of the future... i think i got most of it? I suppose i would get more if i read that thing, but it was cool to read anyway. Roxas and Leon, quite interesting. Crack pairing that would be good to work with hm... but see, it only works with non-romantic romance, these crack pairings.

Props for mentioning Irivine, btw!*huggle*